Breaking Bad Season 5 Official Thread

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY
Finally caught up with everything, the last 3 episodes were some of the most intense TV I've ever watched. And what happened with Gus at the end of season 4 was:ooh::ohhh::whoo::lawd:

I've never once thought Gus was gay. I could see where the argument is but it never entered my mind especially since he said he had kids.

On to the season 5 premier. I think the opening scene with Walt shows a man with nothing left. The scene with him and the bacon is his last connection to his old life, and while he longs for his old life it's dead and gone and that's all he has left. I think that gym bag is filled with cash and the $100 tip was a message along the lines of, it's just money and when you got nothing left what's it matter if you're rich or poor or somethings free. The last scene with Skyler to me signifies he is full blown sociopath now and has every intention to murder her when the time is right. The skyler scene = Godfather 2, "I know it was you,Fredo" scene. I can see this playing out just like the Godfather 2.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
I've never once thought Gus was gay. I could see where the argument is but it never entered my mind especially since he said he had kids.

Breh that was his close friend and business partner...Not literally his partner..I read online how people think he's gay cuz he cried and revenge his close friend and partner...I would of done the same if i was given the opportunity...Anyways,no one on the show including vince gilligan confirms he's gay...Matter of fact he said its open for anyone to think if he was gay or not...Ill take the latter..

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Finally caught up with everything, the last 3 episodes were some of the most intense TV I've ever watched. And what happened with Gus at the end of season 4 was:ooh::ohhh::whoo::lawd:

On to the season 5 premier. I think the opening scene with Walt shows a man with nothing left. The scene with him and the bacon is his last connection to his old life, and while he longs for his old life it's dead and gone and that's all he has left. I think that gym bag is filled with cash and the $100 tip was a message along the lines of, it's just money and when you got nothing left what's it matter if you're rich or poor or somethings free. The last scene with Skyler to me signifies he is full blown sociopath now and has every intention to murder her when the time is right. The skyler scene = Godfather 2, "I know it was you,Fredo" scene. I can see this playing out just like the Godfather 2.[/QUOTE]

first thing that came to my mind when i saw that scene

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
ok i believe in the thread on that other board, i was the first one to say gus is gay.. i never researched it or read interviews of it or even cared to argue about it..

BUT this post is simply for the people who are asking why people THINK this. come to your own conclusion if you will but here it is...

a podcast with the creator, Vince, the lead editor, hank, and the cartel don. they are discussing the episode of the flashback with gus, his friend and the cartel.

listen and tell me what y'all took this as:

[ame=http://www.sharebeast.com/z7m1r1xwvq7u]1BreakingBadInsider408.mp3[/ame]

that's the only reason i ever brought it up.. cause i always listen to these. people just took that and ran a marathon with it. i could give a fukk less.. it was just a simple thing i caught while listening

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Any word on when the last half of season 5 will air? They not going to make us wait another year are they?

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
ok i believe in the thread on that other board, i was the first one to say gus is gay.. i never researched it or read interviews of it or even cared to argue about it..

BUT this post is simply for the people who are asking why people THINK this. come to your own conclusion if you will but here it is...

a podcast with the creator, Vince, the lead editor, hank, and the cartel don. they are discussing the episode of the flashback with gus, his friend and the cartel.

listen and tell me what y'all took this as:

1BreakingBadInsider408.mp3

that's the only reason i ever brought it up.. cause i always listen to these. people just took that and ran a marathon with it. i could give a fukk less.. it was just a simple thing i caught while listening

Nah n1gga. I called that on sohh. Last yr. And I based it on that Volvo he was drivin:beli:

And Im pretty sure him and Tyrus had something going on :usure:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Nah n1gga. I called that on sohh. Last yr. And I based it on that Volvo he was drivin:beli:

So you're the one that started all that gay shyt? :huhldup:

:youngsabo:

Forgiveness.gif

Fred.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven

And Im pretty sure him and Tyrus had something going on :usure:

hahahhaha oh shyt!!! damn nikka i give you that one.. i meant based off what people created the show was saying... but who can argue with the volvo shyt.. funny thing is i actually remember that being brought up by you

Uncle Trill

Hendrix 3:16
Daps
Only just watched the first ep of season 5 :wow:

Forgive me brehs, my internet been fukking up all week and I couldnt get the torrent. This thread just confirms that I need to start paying motherfukkin attention to this shyt. :ohhh: at some of the analysis

• Dap
Reactions: hex

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Minor spoilers for the second ep below.

‘Breaking Bad’: 6 moments to watch for in ‘Madrigal’ - Zap2it

6 Moments to watch for in "Madrigal":

Here are a few things you should watch out for in the episode, "Madrigal," including the introduction of a new character and the (apparent) resolution of an old problem.

A trip overseas: "Breaking Bad" does often wonderful things with its opening scenes, and "Madrigal" is no exception. The episode gets its title from the European multinational company that owns Los Pollos Hermanos and helped bankroll Gus Fring's drug operation. You'll see the inside of the company in Sunday's opening, including a rather surreal moment at the very beginning.

New face: The episode introduces Lydia, the new character played by Laura Fraser. She was tied (tangentially, at least) to Gus, and she's rather nervous about what might happen to her now that he's gone.

The search: The poison cigarette that figured prominently in Season 4 turns up again -- or rather, doesn't turn up, which has Jesse (Aaron Paul) all worked up.

Seeking answers: Hank (Dean Norris) and his DEA cohorts are at a bit of a loss piecing together the case around Fring's death -- and also questioning themselves for how they didn't see the man Gus really was.

Trouble for Mike: Gus' fixer (Jonathan Banks) finds himself potentially implicated in the Fring case through some newly uncovered information, and he has to make a move he'd rather not make to keep ahead of the game.

Chills: The closing scene of the episode is one of the more chilling ones "Breaking Bad" has ever done. Best not to say more than that, but your skin might crawl a little.

:ohhh:

Fred.