Breaking Bad Season 5 Official Thread

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
anybody discuss the 100 dollar tip?-- seems like walt would never flaunt or give money like that.. does he have nothing left? is he tryin to do nice gestures because of what hes done.. or about to do?

:rudy:

What Walt are you talking about? Walt bought that lavish ass apartment, was popping bottles and buying sport cars and shyt.

Hersh

Superstar
Daps
but all that was for him--- he was never the type to share it-- he snapped when he found skylar gave the money to her boss--

Tom

Banned
Daps
Reppin
They see me trolling, they hating.....
but all that was for him--- he was never the type to share it-- he snapped when he found skylar gave the money to her boss--

ain't nothing wrong with being a humanitarian and helping those in need.

but this the same nikka that fukked his wife b, that nikka DON'T GET NUFFIN, I don't care if it was a life or death situation. The nikka fukked my wife, let the nikka die

:lolbron:

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
I know we've all been anticipating the show coming back for a year but the premiere was just good imo, nothing crazy. The magnet thing was hilarious but far fetched. But this show always starts off a little slow and picks up steam as it goes along.

Walt easily stole the spotlight this episode. Killing Gus really flipped the switch for him. You notice he doesn't say "We're safe" or something similar to Skylar. He says "I won". That told me right away all I needed to know. He will personally kill Hank and/or Skylar before everything is over. Ted's a goner.

As for the flash forward, on one hand I got the impression of a man who felt helpless, was facing insurmountable odds, and had all but given up hope. As if he had some bad ass people after him. But then I had to wonder, why is this dude chilling at a public place like a Denny's then? Obviously he's getting the gun but someone on the run wouldn't be doing that. I think considering that heavy firepower he's on his way to take on some bad ass people as opposed to running from them. I just don't get the revenge vibe though. Who knows. I think Saul still has an important role to play and will probably be one of the only ones to make it through alive. The ending of the episode was the best part. The guilt trip he's using has been established, but I also think he's using the fact that she's afraid of him as well. Walt Jr. and Holly are probably the only characters left that he doesn't see as merely pawns to be manipulated.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL

He snapped because they needed that money to escape at the time and she gave it to the guy who was fukking his wife.

That sports car wasn't for Walt, he bought that shyt for his son, blew it up, and then had to pay all kinds of fines and whatnot.

Walt was only safe with his money when it came to keeping his secret from his family. Hell when SKyler started working with him Walt was mad about not being able to spend his money on fancy shyt.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
DjtaK.jpg

Majestic Pape

The-Coli = W SOHH = L
Daps
smh @ people hating on Walt's street game. Walt is like the fukking Reed Richards of the meth game.

Fantastic season premiere. I can't remember the last show that paid this much attention to detail. It's unbelievable. :ahh:

I like Breaking Bad more as an overall show but the detail in Mad Men >>>

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
I know we've all been anticipating the show coming back for a year but the premiere was just good imo, nothing crazy. The magnet thing was hilarious but far fetched. But this show always starts off a little slow and picks up steam as it goes along.

Walt easily stole the spotlight this episode. Killing Gus really flipped the switch for him. You notice he doesn't say "We're safe" or something similar to Skylar. He says "I won". That told me right away all I needed to know. He will personally kill Hank and/or Skylar before everything is over. Ted's a goner.

As for the flash forward, on one hand I got the impression of a man who felt helpless, was facing insurmountable odds, and had all but given up hope. As if he had some bad ass people after him. But then I had to wonder, why is this dude chilling at a public place like a Denny's then? Obviously he's getting the gun but someone on the run wouldn't be doing that. I think considering that heavy firepower he's on his way to take on some bad ass people as opposed to running from them. I just don't get the revenge vibe though. Who knows. I think Saul still has an important role to play and will probably be one of the only ones to make it through alive. The ending of the episode was the best part. The guilt trip he's using has been established, but I also think he's using the fact that she's afraid of him as well. Walt Jr. and Holly are probably the only characters left that he doesn't see as merely pawns to be manipulated.

Good post. The only reason I got the revenge vibe was because instead of finishing that delicious looking breakfast he immediately bounced outside to the car and gun. He could've waited 5 minutes for those hashbronws, bacon, and eggs, right? :mindblown:

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
anybody discuss the 100 dollar tip?-- seems like walt would never flaunt or give money like that.. does he have nothing left? is he tryin to do nice gestures because of what hes done.. or about to do?

Yeah I saw it as "Oh well, this nice young lady might as well have 100 dollars so I don't die with extra money in my wallet. Someone might as well have it."

Sansprix

Around the way girl.
Daps
Reppin
[ First Lady of TBM ]
Yeah I saw it as "Oh well, this nice young lady might as well have 100 dollars so I don't die with extra money in my wallet. Someone might as well have it."

Maybe he's just acting like a boss and leaving big tips because he got it like that and don't give a fukk?

Edit: the reason I think that is because she kept emphasizing that he could get it for free and no matter how rich she is, she would take free stuff. I think he was thinking "bytch please:childplease:, do you know who I am? I can afford this 100 times over" and dropped the hundred so the bytch knows he don't need her charity breakfast.

:yeshrug:

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
§ansprix™;848999 said:
Maybe he's just acting like a boss and leaving big tips because he got it like that and don't give a fukk?

:yeshrug:

Maybe. But he doesn't look like he has much of anything left all the way down to his soul in that scene.

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
That was the last of his money(Or at least the last of the money he had on him) You could see his wallet was empty after he pulled the 100$ bill out.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

:what: :wtf:

Walt needed money to potentially go on the run and protect his entire family. Of course he snapped when he found out she gave the shyt away. Who wouldn't in his situation?

:heh: