Breaking Bad Season 5 Official Thread

Day_Walker

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Either she leaves him or he has her killed.
If she got killed in the crossfire he would still have the ring on.

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
maybe he takes off the wedding ring to protect his family, theres multiple scenarios with this show, all i know is it's never what it seems

not sure if that is plausible unless its a newcomer thats after him, and they would have to build that story up REAL QUICK; everyone else (cartel, germans) know he's got a wife/kids

Daps
Future Walt looks like he got nothing left but that M60 at that point......I also think Skylar may be gone by that time. Also Hank might be gone for the fact that he isn't in jail at the end. I don't see Walt using that M60 on Jesse (:huhldup:) since they've been moving in opposite directions morally. I don't see Jesse becoming a drug lord, it's against his current character arc.

In other news, Live Free or Die was AMC's most watched episode ever. :youngsabo:

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
Future Walt looks like he got nothing left but that M60 at that point......I also think Skylar may be gone by that time. Also Hank might be gone for the fact that he isn't in jail at the end. I don't see Walt using that M60 on Jesse (:huhldup:) since they've been moving in opposite directions morally. I don't see Jesse becoming a drug lord, it's against his current character arc.

In other news, Live Free or Die was AMC's most watched episode ever. :youngsabo:

23518032.jpg

on a side note, I hate corn pops :birdman:
tumblr_m59htsRDbK1r48bp2o1_500.gif

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
Kinda ironic that when he was initially diagnosed with lung cancer he was only given 2 years to live and judging by the flash forward he will still die right around that 2 year mark. The whole reason he started cooking meth was to leave stacks for his fam but he might not have a family to leave it 2 when its all said and done. I kinda want to see him win in the end but it doesn't look good

good post, respect...the other way i was seeing it the other night was that cancer led him down this path, but now he has become the cancer destroying everything around him and he may be the only one left that survives this mess.

2 very simple and very powerful posts. It's cool to know they haven't answered it yet either.

Vince G mentioned that it's fun and also scary to plant the flag and say, "this is where we're going" without exactly knowing how they're getting there yet. I didn't know this but they haven't even really fleshed out the final 8 episodes in the writing room yet. They will soon, and will film the final 8 episodes in November.

So they have no idea how it ends either right now.

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
they write it like a relay race, or some tag team shyt. a different person or couple people write every one or two episodes, just picking up where the previous left off. we did this in a class i had last semester...it definitely stays interesting that way

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
not sure if that is plausible unless its a newcomer thats after him, and they would have to build that story up REAL QUICK; everyone else (cartel, germans) know he's got a wife/kids

Whose everybody,??, at this point all the gangsters that even came in contact wit Walt are all dead, Tuco, his cousins, Tio, Gus... I don't think Gus exposed Walts family to anyone other than his closest circle given his lowkey status...and they're all dead too
So it has to be the underboss to Gus who goes to war with him, its highly plausible

YBE

Banned
Daps
How do yall stand this nikka Walt....I'm in the middle of Season 2, trying to catch up.

He's utterly oblivious to street shyt. He tells Jesse to not let people rob them without get back, then gets upset when somebody dies behind it. He's cool with going into business with a crazy muthafukka like Tuco but, uneasy about being a distributor himself? bytching about $1,000 when he made $15,000 like robberies ain't apart of the game. I know Jesse is a fukkup but, damn this dude is a dikkwad. bytching about everything when 50% of it is shyt he did himself :beli:

Maybe it Walt gets better as times goes on...

Domingo Halliburton

Handmade in USA
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Without Limits
How do yall stand this nikka Walt....I'm in the middle of Season 2, trying to catch up.

He's utterly oblivious to street shyt. He tells Jesse to not let people rob them without get back, then gets upset when somebody dies behind it. He's cool with going into business with a crazy muthafukka like Tuco but, uneasy about being a distributor himself? bytching about $1,000 when he made $15,000 like robberies ain't apart of the game. I know Jesse is a fukkup but, damn this dude is a dikkwad. bytching about everything when 50% of it is shyt he did himself :beli:

you haven't scratched the surface
Aaron-Paul-in-Van-Wilder-aaron-paul-25383184-1360-768.jpg

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL

That's kind of the point, otherwise he wouldn't need Jesse.

Walt fukks up too (everyone acknowledges that) but Jesse fukks up WAY more (especially in those early seasons).

Daps
Reppin
SoFla

^ that's the beauty of the show... you get to see the entire journey of a once desperate, naive man who turns to this alternative lifestyle in hopes of providing for his family turn into a fukkin ruthless boss who possesses no regard for human life; and you're there each step of the way to witness it all; every up and every down that has transpired over the past year that has left its imprint on Walt's psyche and turned dude into the man he presently is has been witnessed by the audience