Breaking Bad Season 5 Official Thread

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
How do yall stand this nikka Walt....I'm in the middle of Season 2, trying to catch up.

He's utterly oblivious to street shyt. He tells Jesse to not let people rob them without get back, then gets upset when somebody dies behind it. He's cool with going into business with a crazy muthafukka like Tuco but, uneasy about being a distributor himself? bytching about $1,000 when he made $15,000 like robberies ain't apart of the game. I know Jesse is a fukkup but, damn this dude is a dikkwad. bytching about everything when 50% of it is shyt he did himself :beli:

Maybe it Walt gets better as times goes on...

Why u in a season 5 thread discussing season 2? :childplease:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
smh @ people hating on Walt's street game. Walt is like the fukking Reed Richards of the meth game.

Fantastic season premiere. I can't remember the last show that paid this much attention to detail. It's unbelievable. :ahh:

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
How do yall stand this nikka Walt....I'm in the middle of Season 2, trying to catch up.

He's utterly oblivious to street shyt. He tells Jesse to not let people rob them without get back, then gets upset when somebody dies behind it. He's cool with going into business with a crazy muthafukka like Tuco but, uneasy about being a distributor himself? bytching about $1,000 when he made $15,000 like robberies ain't apart of the game. I know Jesse is a fukkup but, damn this dude is a dikkwad. bytching about everything when 50% of it is shyt he did himself :beli:

Maybe it Walt gets better as times goes on...

Dude in a season 5 thread bytching about shyt going on in season 2.:aicmon:

YBE

Banned
Daps
^ that's the beauty of the show... you get to see the entire journey of a once desperate, naive man who turns to this alternative lifestyle in hopes of providing for his family turn into a fukkin ruthless boss who possesses no regard for human life; and you're there each step of the way to witness it all; every up and every down that has transpired over the past year that has left its imprint on Walt's psyche and turned dude into the man he presently is has been witnessed by the audience

that's what i keep hearing. i'll be caught up in a day or two.

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Brehs why the fukk don't we have breaking bad smilies?

word man i've been tryin to get an :angrytio: smiley for a minute now, so much emotions in one pic

Breaking-Bad-Victor_510.jpg

Gus Money

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I watched the first two episodes of season 1 earlier this summer and I just couldn't get into it. I caught the season 5 premier though, and it has me considering giving the show another chance.

froggle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I watched the first two episodes of season 1 earlier this summer and I just couldn't get into it. I caught the season 5 premier though, and it has me considering giving the show another chance.

Stick with it the show gets insanely good and you are going to be wanting moar and moar!

:sadbron::sadbron: 15 more episodes till its over

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Future Walt looks like he got nothing left but that M60 at that point......I also think Skylar may be gone by that time. Also Hank might be gone for the fact that he isn't in jail at the end. I don't see Walt using that M60 on Jesse (:huhldup:) since they've been moving in opposite directions morally. I don't see Jesse becoming a drug lord, it's against his current character arc.

In other news, Live Free or Die was AMC's most watched episode ever. :youngsabo:

:what:Most watched breaking bad. The walking dead crushed buildings

Smokin Rider

I been official
Daps
Reppin
Seattle SuperChronic
I think it's obvious that Hank is going to come for Walt in this season. I think he's thought about it a lot but never wanted to believe it. He's always looking at Walt like :beli: when he hears the shyt he says, like the gambling story and buying Walt Jr. The car, plus the dinner conversation, his unwillingness to want to check out Gus's laundry spot, him staying away when Hank was in danger in last season's finale. shyt just keeps adding up.

Hersh

Superstar
Daps
anybody discuss the 100 dollar tip?-- seems like walt would never flaunt or give money like that.. does he have nothing left? is he tryin to do nice gestures because of what hes done.. or about to do?