Breaking Bad Season 5 Official Thread

Nick Barnes

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Minneapolis
If Skylar got killed by someone else, I don't think that would make Walt take off his wedding ring...

i was thinking the same thing :ld:

if he loved and cared for her, why would he take off the ring because she was killed? wouldnt he wanna keep it on? :mindblown:

obviously i have no idea, just speculating but i think something else happens between him and skylar? i wonder if walt jr gets killed somehow.

j7thirty

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHI-Town
I know. That was my point. It's high time for someone to actually die from it. They keep teasing it, and I think this season it will actually be used. Possibly on Skylar (by accident maybe) since she's smoking again.

One final thought on the opening sequence. Many here have already said who they think the M60 is for (Hank, Jesse, Skylar, DEA, Cartel, Germans)...

I think it will be Jesse. Right now Jesse is the moral center of the show, and there is not enough time left to build up a villain worthy enough of Walt needing to come back into town to machine gun down.

This show is about Walt's downward spiral. The show has established Jesse has a good heart. What cold be worse then Walt turning Jesse into a true villain? The only thing more sad than Walt right now is for him to turn someone he cares about just as bad as he is. A villain that he has to return to ABQ to kill...Jesse.

(If it ain't Jesse it's Hank)

Just my 2 cents. No more speculation from me on the opener till we get more info!

I can see skylar taking that walk of death but I don't know that seem like te thing to do in shows these days it's kind of a cop out in my opinion

Also Jesse would have to turn super bad ass with a nice amount of people behind him for Walt to need a m60 with like 4 cases of shells

I'm thinking whoever gustavo was supplying the most aren't gonna be to happy with him dying

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu

I can see skylar taking that walk of death but I don't know that seem like te thing to do in shows these days it's kind of a cop out in my opinion

Also Jesse would have to turn super bad ass with a nice amount of people behind him for Walt to need a m60 with like 4 cases of shells

I'm thinking whoever gustavo was supplying the most aren't gonna be to happy with him dying

Yeah I think the Germans are coming too. I just believed that since the Jesse/Walt dynamic is so crucial to the show, that a showdown between them would probably the the ultimate one.

I feel you though. Those are all great points.

Day_Walker

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
§ansprix™;838873 said:
And I think the glimpse into the future MIGHT possibly be Walt going after Jesse. Maybe Jesse ends up indirectly being responsible for Walt's family being dead (or maybe just Skylar) and now he's coming for revenge. It's just so many possibilities :ohlawd:
Didn't someone post a pic of skylar in bed with jessie from this season?

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
Didn't someone post a pic of skylar in bed with jessie from this season?

tumblr_ljctwbJTAR1qdlkgg.gif

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
why are we acting like walt some boss now ...he might be one soon but what does he really have ? Jesse, a carwash. a lawyer, and knowledge on how to cook. no lab no money nothing
He has the car wash and Jessie can front the money to buy supplies to make the best meth on the west coast. He also can make a deal with the Germans to back him like they did with Gus, with him getting a larger % of the profits. Imagine a company like the Germans have setting Walt up with multiple labs around the country to corner the market with him teaching the cook to guys like Gale? With the Germans help, he could start a front company like Grey Matter or even have them bought out.

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap

yea because they likely arent fukking with walt seeing as how he had to use snubnose guy again

i mean look how mike is acting. dude is shook "do you even know what youve DONE?????"

once mike finds out hes in the clear, hes out. whether he gets murked or skips town but i dont see mike making it thru the season. if hes still around after 3 more episodes i will be surprised

Yung Yogurt

Culo Season
Daps
Reppin
Team Peakaboo
Kinda ironic that when he was initially diagnosed with lung cancer he was only given 2 years to live and judging by the flash forward he will still die right around that 2 year mark. The whole reason he started cooking meth was to leave stacks for his fam but he might not have a family to leave it 2 when its all said and done. I kinda want to see him win in the end but it doesn't look good

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
Kinda ironic that when he was initially diagnosed with lung cancer he was only given 2 years to live and judging by the flash forward he will still die right around that 2 year mark. The whole reason he started cooking meth was to leave stacks for his fam but he might not have a family to leave it 2 when its all said and done. I kinda want to see him win in the end but it doesn't look good

insightful post

funkee

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston, TX

good post, respect...the other way i was seeing it the other night was that cancer led him down this path, but now he has become the cancer destroying everything around him and he may be the only one left that survives this mess.

Daps
Reppin
thetown to global
I might be wrong but I'm sure I saw a picture of them 2 somewhere maybe on here.

:ohhh:

And yeah while I think the show is probably leading to a Walt/Jesse show down :sadcam: ... why would Walt not wear his ring if he is still grieving or caring for Skylar? She seem to be feelin' herself too, wouldn't it be fukked up that she gets caught up and end up opposing him full on because maybe he gets Walt jr. or Holly killed? :krs:

Lol @ the thought of Skylar being a crime boss backed by goons and Walt having to go merk her :laugh:

It's prolly Jesse tho. And Hank and Mike and I think the kids will all be dead by then.