Breaking Bad Season 5 Official Thread

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
Hey on another note, 100% my favorite part of the-coli is chatting it up with everyone in this thread, thinking as deep down the rabbit hole as we can go on some

:ohhh::mindblown::krs::myman::lawd::ohlawd::wow::damn::merchant:

Thank you ALL for keeping this shyt fun as hell and giving me new shyt to think about!

Yung Yogurt

Culo Season
Daps
Reppin
Team Peakaboo
I don't get how some people are saying Walt is feeling himself to much and all this other bullshyt. He was smart enough to work his way up to being a boss in less than a year and he should be respected like 1. Tuco and Gustavo didn't have to constantly remind people that they are in charge so why should my nikka Walt put up with that? It's good to see him flexing his power even though his reign on top will more than likely be taken from him real soon.

• Dap
Reactions: hex

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
They never actually give ricin to anybody though do they the stuff the kid had came from the plant and the mexican cat got shot

I know. That was my point. It's high time for someone to actually die from it. They keep teasing it, and I think this season it will actually be used. Possibly on Skylar (by accident maybe) since she's smoking again.

One final thought on the opening sequence. Many here have already said who they think the M60 is for (Hank, Jesse, Skylar, DEA, Cartel, Germans)...

I think it will be Jesse. Right now Jesse is the moral center of the show, and there is not enough time left to build up a villain worthy enough of Walt needing to come back into town to machine gun down.

This show is about Walt's downward spiral. The show has established Jesse has a good heart. What cold be worse then Walt turning Jesse into a true villain? The only thing more sad than Walt right now is for him to turn someone he cares about just as bad as he is. A villain that he has to return to ABQ to kill...Jesse.

(If it ain't Jesse it's Hank)

Just my 2 cents. No more speculation from me on the opener till we get more info!

Sansprix

Around the way girl.
Daps
Reppin
[ First Lady of TBM ]
if there was a photo frame as evidence, wouldnt one of the first things they do when they took it be to take the picture out the frame anyway? to see if something is written on the back or something? so wouldnt they have seen that number regardless??

i could be wrong idk

I don't think they actually processed the evidence yet. I'm thinking they just collected it, and then Walt did that shyt with the magnets before they got a chance to really examine it. If they had already gone through the evidence, then they would've shown them looking through the laptop and finding something on it.

And I think the glimpse into the future MIGHT possibly be Walt going after Jesse. Maybe Jesse ends up indirectly being responsible for Walt's family being dead (or maybe just Skylar) and now he's coming for revenge. It's just so many possibilities :ohlawd:

funkee

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston, TX
wait...

so...wait, would this theoretically be the site that hank could see in the BB universe? or...

nah cant be. it has way too info there

i don't know if it is from the BB creators or a fanmade version. I saw it on insidehoops messageboard. it is amateurish at best, but still interesting to put it out in the real world

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
§ansprix™;838873 said:
I don't think they actually processed the evidence yet. I'm thinking they just collected it, and then Walt did that shyt with the magnets before they got a chance to really examine it. If they had already gone through the evidence, then they would've shown them looking through the laptop and finding something on it.

And I think the glimpse into the future MIGHT possibly be Walt going after Jesse. Maybe Jesse ends up indirectly being responsible for Walt's family being dead (or maybe just Skylar) and now he's coming for revenge. It's just so many possibilities :ohlawd:

If Skylar got killed by someone else, I don't think that would make Walt take off his wedding ring...

KiD WavE

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Southeast Ohio
I don't get how some people are saying Walt is feeling himself to much and all this other bullshyt. He was smart enough to work his way up to being a boss in less than a year and he should be respected like 1. Tuco and Gustavo didn't have to constantly remind people that they are in charge so why should my nikka Walt put up with that? It's good to see him flexing his power even though his reign on top will more than likely be taken from him real soon.

why are we acting like walt some boss now ...he might be one soon but what does he really have ? Jesse, a carwash. a lawyer, and knowledge on how to cook. no lab no money nothing