Breaking Bad Season 5 Official Thread

Bruce LeRoy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
Maaan I'm slow... I'm just noticing Walt appearing as a shadow to all of the main characters who see him for what he really is. Anytime he would step into his own house he would appear as an almost completely blacked out shadow... and the last time he visits Jesse it's the same thing... Walt is damn near blacked or shadowed out up to his shoulders.. Like Jesse and Skylar see what he's become.. but he's also wearing black so that makes it worse... The way they show it reminds me of how they sometimes how Eddie Brock/Venom.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
time to let this thread die til next year brehs

i know its hard, but we gotta let go

we have no choice

:to:

Stringer.gif

Fred.

Mr. Brown

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Miami
:ohhh: What if this was the same universe...

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a358/quickpixie/gifs%20and%20macros/ohshyt.gif

In 1992, Walter White is 32 & bootstrapping a startup with his old college buddies, relocating to New York in hopes of securing venture capital. They're close to closing a Series A round. Life is good.

Skyler Lambert is 25 & recently dropped out of her grad program and moved to New York to find herself. She's wondering whether she made a mistake.

A younger, less immoral Saul Goodman recently graduated from Fordham Law & is studying to pass the bar.

Two months later, Walt finds out his business partner has been smashing his girlfriend of 5 years, irreparably damaging their business relationship. Down & out, Walt drowns his sorrow at a pub downtown, meeting a young & lonely Skyler. After an irresponsible night, Walt Jr. is conceived :manny: Skyler tells Walt that its not his problem to worry about & decides to move back to her small hometown in the Southwest. Not wanting his unborn child to grow up without knowing his father, Walt leaves New York & proposes to Skyler. Meanwhile, Saul has failed the New York Bar Exam for the 4th time.
:troll:
:leon:
except Bryan Cranston's character on Seinfeld was a dentist

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm thinking Hank is such a boy scout he doesn't care, he'll do the time...not to mention he is probably pissed off how Walt has been playing him all this time..

If I'm Walt I pin it all on mike first Gus and them but they wouldn't let him go Gus dies but mike come threatening him and making him pay legacy Costs so he has to cook. Mikes enemies kill 9 guys freeing me I tell skyler im out.
Or he can lie hank has shyt on him , hank can't say anything till he gets proof . I'm sure the have a tense convo where hanks grilling him on the low and walt picks up something weird is going on

Brooklynzson

Just a kid from Brooklyn
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Coli
If I'm Walt I pin it all on mike first Gus and them but they wouldn't let him go Gus dies but mike come threatening him and making him pay legacy Costs so he has to cook. Mikes enemies kill 9 guys freeing me I tell skyler im out.

I'd go with this & say thats the reason Sky made the kids stay w/ him because mike kept threatenin to kill everybody in the house if Walt stopped cookin.

Hank would be like :ohhh:

As far as the money and cars and shyt I'd keep up that gambling lie.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Or he can lie hank has shyt on him , hank can't say anything till he gets proof . I'm sure the have a tense convo where hanks grilling him on the low and walt picks up something weird is going on

The problem with that is a bunch of chemistry supplies came up missing from Walt's job....and Gus had the super lab, his operation wouldn't need small time supplies like that....so Walt was obviously cooking before Gus was ever a factor.

Also keep in mind Walt is linked to Jesse, who was obviously riding around cooking meth in an RV....and had inside info on who Hank's wife was in season 3, when they called and said she'd been in an accident.

Fred.

Trey0'5Blue2Gz

I'm The Cook that killed Gus Fring
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Liberty City
There's a theory going around that Walt keeps mental or physical trophies of the people he's killed

-Cuts the crusts off his sandwiches after killing Krazy 8

-kept the eye of the teddy bear after he indirectly killed the passangers on the plane crash and Jesse's girl

-keeps the book Gale gave him :ufdup:

-maintains a mannerism similar to Gus

-pours his drink on the rocks after Mike's death

the disturbing part about all this is.... watch the opening of the first episode of this season.... the eggs and bacon.... :damn:

:ohhh: