Breaking Bad Season 5 Official Thread

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Catching back up with this. Walt is pathetic. his wife doesn't want him but he can't let go of the life he had. he went into the Lion's den and became a lion to survive and i get that but Skyler didn't marry a Lion she married a mouse and being with a lion scares her shytless. i would have been left her and replaced her with a younger hotter model.

this show is so over the top now, its like watching a live action equivalent of a cartoon. i don't enjoy it like i used to. its like as it became more and more successful it kept going further and further out there. looking at the main cast other than Mike and Jessie (who i typically don't like) i hate all the other characters and find them annoying including Walt.

i guess i'm just gonna watch this thing to the end but i'm not even feeling it like that anymore. there's just so few characters that are likable people.

Millz

The Art of Disrespecting
Daps
Reppin
Amsterdam
Rewatchin the last ep, i realize Heis prolly paid Jesse with part of Mike's money, heartless. Plus Mike was in the trunk while Jesse asked bout Mike and the 9 guys.

Sent from my iPhone using Ya mommy's left titty nukka!

• Dap
Reactions: hex

Millz

The Art of Disrespecting
Daps
Reppin
Amsterdam
[Young Buck] i was wrong[/Young Buck] Heis paid jesse like months/weeks later.

Sent from my iPhone using Ya mommy's left titty nukka!

KiD WavE

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Southeast Ohio
apV0Q.jpg

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Catching back up with this. Walt is pathetic. his wife doesn't want him but he can't let go of the life he had. he went into the Lion's den and became a lion to survive and i get that but Skyler didn't marry a Lion she married a mouse and being with a lion scares her shytless. i would have been left her and replaced her with a younger hotter model.

this show is so over the top now, its like watching a live action equivalent of a cartoon. i don't enjoy it like i used to. its like as it became more and more successful it kept going further and further out there. looking at the main cast other than Mike and Jessie (who i typically don't like) i hate all the other characters and find them annoying including Walt.

i guess i'm just gonna watch this thing to the end but i'm not even feeling it like that anymore. there's just so few characters that are likable people.
:laugh: @ the first shyt I bolded.

And you're not supposed to like anyone on the show... that's why it's called Breaking Bad

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

I agree 100%. Season 5 is over the top, and basically a cartoon.

As I sat there watching it, I longed for the gritty realism of season 1. When Walt, a geeky chemistry teacher, strong armed Tuco, a local drug dealer, out of $50,000 solely with a bag of fulminated mercury. I actually had to eject the Blu-Ray, like "damn, is this The Wire?". I wasn't sure for a sec.

Or season 2, which featured 2 airplanes crashing directly over Walt's house....a crash he was indirectly responsible for due to his inaction in the death of an air traffic controller's daughter. A common occurrence in real life, I'm sure.

Or season 3, when Jesse, out of all the millions of girls in New Mexico, just happens to date the one girl whose little brother killed his friend in the prior season. I had that happen to me just last week, it was awkward.

Or season 4, which culminated in the aforementioned geeky chemistry teacher blowing up a rival drug lord using a MacGyveresque home made bomb and an old mute Mexican in a wheel chair.

I mean....damn man. Why can't it be realistic like that any more?

:stopitslime:

:youngsabo:

Forgiveness.gif

Fred.

Trey0'5Blue2Gz

I'm The Cook that killed Gus Fring
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Liberty City
That poster just made my day... At the same time ruined it!!! July :sadbron: oh well time will fly. Im re-watching all the seasons so I'll be good. Funny I'm watching the Crazy Handful episode in season 1, while there playing cards Hanks telling Walt "wouldnt know a criminal if he snuck up on you and checked you for hernia." Walt jr then puts his cards down and says, "I'm out" then skylar says it, then Marie. Which leaves hank and Walt to play, Hank then says "its just you and me Walt." Walt keeps thinking of what's going to happen to Hugo, in which Hank thinks he just stalling the game and calls him a horrible liar. They both go all in but Hank folds and Walt wins with a 7 and a deuce... Seriously makes me think the writers have been hinting at this for a min. That or I'm just bored at work and keep noticing everything.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Walter White is fukking nuts. he could sell his share, get that 5 million and maybe preserve his family. try to rebuild his marriage. launder the money in his car wash, he could walk away a free man. his brother and the DEA would never likely track him down because he'd be out.

instead he is so arrogant, egotistical, and filled with hubris that he won't walk away. he can't even sell the shyt he cooks with out the infrastructure. its just sad to watch him like this. everything falling apart around him, him losing sight of why he ever started this shyt. he didin't give a fukk that that kid got murked hell he would have killed the two guys on the train too if it needed to be done.

Walt is a lost soul. the only thing that can save him now is death. he isn't the same person he was and he will probably never go back to being that guy again because that guy had a conscious. the guy that noticed the piece of the plate missing and cried because he knew he had to kill someone has become the guy that will murder innocent children like they're a speed bump on the path to his goal a goal he doesn't even know what it is any more.

i was rooting him to save his family and get out of the business. now nothing other than his death will satisfy me. i hope Jessie and Mike get to kill him especially Jessie after he finds out all the dirt Walt did to him over the years. if not i want Skyler to kill him in his sleep. all i know is he has to die.

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
Walter White is fukking nuts. he could sell his share, get that 5 million and maybe preserve his family. try to rebuild his marriage. launder the money in his car wash, he could walk away a free man. his brother and the DEA would never likely track him down because he'd be out.

instead he is so arrogant, egotistical, and filled with hubris that he won't walk away. he can't even sell the shyt he cooks with out the infrastructure. its just sad to watch him like this. everything falling apart around him, him losing sight of why he ever started this shyt. he didin't give a fukk that that kid got murked hell he would have killed the two guys on the train too if it needed to be done.

Walt is a lost soul. the only thing that can save him now is death. he isn't the same person he was and he will probably never go back to being that guy again because that guy had a conscious. the guy that noticed the piece of the plate missing and cried because he knew he had to kill someone has become the guy that will murder innocent children like they're a speed bump on the path to his goal a goal he doesn't even know what it is any more.

i was rooting him to save his family and get out of the business. now nothing other than his death will satisfy me. i hope Jessie and Mike get to kill him especially Jessie after he finds out all the dirt Walt did to him over the years. if not i want Skyler to kill him in his sleep. all i know is he has to die.

breaking bad