Breaking Bad Season 5 Official Thread

JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
Everybody is not a weak person who can be blackmailed or threatened into doing what they want. I don't think Walt can weasel his way out of Hank's clutches because I think Hank is the type of cop who loves what he does. I think Hank is the type of cop who is in it to catch the bad guy, not for the accolades. So Walt having circumstantial "dirt" won't have any affect on Hank.

The only compromise that I could see being made is if Walt is seriously out, then out of respect for the family and trying not to destroy them further, Hank would keep quiet. That's the only compromise I see happening. Otherwise, it's open season on Walt.

As far as the book, I'm pretty sure Gale gave it to him. The thing I don't like about it is that when it first showed up in the series, it was an offhand thing that they're trying to shoehorn as an important piece of evidence. They never showed Gale giving him the book, they never showed Gale signing it, it just popped up one day. So we can't assume Walt knew Gale signed it, we can't assume that this incriminating piece of evidence was just left around because of ego, and we can't assume it was just a big slip-up by the otherwise careful Heisenberg.

Aside from that though, this season has the potential to be better than season 4.

Millz

The Art of Disrespecting
Daps
Reppin
Amsterdam
Homeland is really good...The main characters wife is :noah:

Sons of Anarchy not so much.. It's kinda cheesy and unrealistic but is still entertaining...The guy that plays Jacks has a british accent that keeps slipping in from time to time and kinda destroys the authentisticy...

cancelled that sons of anarchy dl, If i read well homeland only has 12 episodes, thats a day and a half for me this weekend:sadcam:

i need more shows:damn:

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Hank is compromised, completely, he can fall on his sword, but he will destroy his career, and probably his marriage, if he pursues Hank in an official capaicty. He will probably want to take him out to the desert and shoot him, or something.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Everybody is not a weak person who can be blackmailed or threatened into doing what they want. I don't think Walt can weasel his way out of Hank's clutches because I think Hank is the type of cop who loves what he does. I think Hank is the type of cop who is in it to catch the bad guy, not for the accolades. So Walt having circumstantial "dirt" won't have any affect on Hank.

The only compromise that I could see being made is if Walt is seriously out, then out of respect for the family and trying not to destroy them further, Hank would keep quiet. That's the only compromise I see happening. Otherwise, it's open season on Walt.

As far as the book, I'm pretty sure Gale gave it to him. The thing I don't like about it is that when it first showed up in the series, it was an offhand thing that they're trying to shoehorn as an important piece of evidence. They never showed Gale giving him the book, they never showed Gale signing it, it just popped up one day. So we can't assume Walt knew Gale signed it, we can't assume that this incriminating piece of evidence was just left around because of ego, and we can't assume it was just a big slip-up by the otherwise careful Heisenberg.

Aside from that though, this season has the potential to be better than season 4.

You can assume Gale gave it to him based on him reading it directly after Gale was going all :ahh: over Walt Whitman.

At the time (season 3) they obviously didn't know how ep 8 this season would end, so they retroactively added the little note.

Which works out perfectly IMO, because if they showed the note before now, people would definitely know how this season ends as soon as the book popped up. People would have the last 2 seasons to wonder where the book was.

How they did it, he read it in season 3, establishing it exists. Season 5 he glanced at it once, and most people forget it existed until Hank picked it up.

Fred.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Jesse's character confuses me sometimes.. Sometimes he comes up with these genius schemes like the train heist or kiling Gayle...But other times he's to dumb to put 2 and 2 together that Mike would have never gave Walt the greenlight to wack his legacy guys, so he would have to be dead too..

Mike wouldn't have to give the green light. In Jesse's mind he left the country, remember? It's not as if he could stop Walt from doing it.

Fred.

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
I wanna know how the convo is gonna go down once he comes back from that shyt

:ohlawd:

He's going to play it close to the chest while he investigates Hanks finances.... but this is TV.

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
Hank is going to put it all together and have Walt killed.

Why else would Walt have the gun.

Tetris v2.0

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Hank is going to put it all together and have Walt killed.

Why else would Walt have the gun.

Thats what Im thinking. Walt already swindled Marie and Hank into feeling bad for him. Im sure Hank will see the holes in that story...

Skylar almost offed herself because of him, and Hank n Marie were left with "temporary" babysitting duties because of him...

Gus Money

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I started watching this show recently. I'm only on episode 5 of season 1 but Walt Jr and Skylar are already annoying me. Do they become unbearable characters?