Breaking Bad Season 5 Official Thread

Fury616

www.illdust.com
Daps
Reppin
( o Y o )
I started watching this show recently. I'm only on episode 5 of season 1 but Walt Jr and Skylar are already annoying me. Do they become unbearable characters?

It doesn't get any better breh...Skylar is one of the most annoying characters in television history.

SwagmundFreud

Superstar
Daps
>You will never walk into a Los Pollos Hermanos restaurant and meet the owner of the chain and compliment him on the tasty chicken :noah: :(

MightyHealthy

said what he said
Daps
Reppin
PUROGANG
Hank is going to put it all together and have Walt killed.

Why else would Walt have the gun.
- Declan & The Phoenix Crew want more money?
- Neo-Nazis that did a high-profile synchronized kill might have an issue
- Going out in a blaze of glory :laugh:

I do agree with your theory, in terms of it being up on the list of possible reasons Walt had such weaponry.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Random bit of trivia....

In the prison montage the dead guy on the bench was one of the goons in Walt's house in "Face Off" last season:

Mu5a8l.png

D1pLal.png

Fred.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Oh and one more thing. Hank's blog from yesterday said he wants to kill Heisenberg. Obviously this was before he knew Walt is Heisenberg, but the exact quote is:

Calling them animals isn't fair to animals. They're not criminals, or drug-dealers, or even people. They're monsters. Plain and simple. All you can do with a monster is all you can do with a guy with Ebola. Put him down.

But first, you've gotta find him.

Fred.

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
- Declan & The Phoenix Crew want more money?
- Neo-Nazis that did a high-profile synchronized kill might have an issue
- Going out in a blaze of glory :laugh:

I do agree with your theory, in terms of it being up on the list of possible reasons Walt had such weaponry.

hank uses them to kill walt. :ooh:

Spidey Man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Anybody got a link to the nat king Cole version of pick yourself up they used? Been looking to put that on my phone

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Last edited by a moderator:

lamont614

Superstar
Daps
MAJOR SEASON 4 SPOILERS BELOW....

:wtf:

The kid wasn't poisoned with Ricin. He was poisoned with Lily of the Valley, which Walt had in his back yard. That's why they showed the final shot of the plant from the finale, in Walt's back yard:

proof2.png

The ep before the finale is when he got the idea, while he was spinning the gun in his backyard:

lv7%25255B4%25255D.png

As far as when he had time, Saul's secretary was shredding school schedules in the scene where Walt is looking for Saul:

proof.png

I took a pic from the video and had to rotate it but you can see MATH, ENG, ART, etc. Also if I would've let the scene play a little longer that writing to the right says "Class" with different times.

Fred.

:wow:

just finished season 4 starting at the begining of this thread reading stuuf

• Dap
Reactions: hex

YBE

Banned
Daps

:ohhh: What if this was the same universe...

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a358/quickpixie/gifs%20and%20macros/ohshyt.gif

In 1992, Walter White is 32 & bootstrapping a startup with his old college buddies, relocating to New York in hopes of securing venture capital. They're close to closing a Series A round. Life is good.

Skyler Lambert is 25 & recently dropped out of her grad program and moved to New York to find herself. She's wondering whether she made a mistake.

A younger, less immoral Saul Goodman recently graduated from Fordham Law & is studying to pass the bar.

Two months later, Walt finds out his business partner has been smashing his girlfriend of 5 years, irreparably damaging their business relationship. Down & out, Walt drowns his sorrow at a pub downtown, meeting a young & lonely Skyler. After an irresponsible night, Walt Jr. is conceived :manny: Skyler tells Walt that its not his problem to worry about & decides to move back to her small hometown in the Southwest. Not wanting his unborn child to grow up without knowing his father, Walt leaves New York & proposes to Skyler. Meanwhile, Saul has failed the New York Bar Exam for the 4th time.
:troll: