Breaking Bad Season 5 Official Thread

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
Same here just caught up to ep 8 right now. Caught all 5 seasons in a couple weeks been :whoo: at my tv.

:damn: why he gotta keep that book man!!!

I think my favorite scene is when he was stalking Skylar around the bedroom asking what her plan is.

He broke that bytch down till she :sadbron:

:myman:

killacal

Banned
Daps
I think my favorite scene is when he was stalking Skylar around the bedroom asking what her plan is.

He broke that bytch down till she :sadbron:

:myman:

Dope scene

But :ohhh: this seasons cut in half? The only reason I had a marathon to catch up is cuz I thought it was still running.

2013? What have I done??:sadbron:
tumblr_m8pazs9KiE1r7cf6no6_250.gif

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
Gotta question about Brock's poisoning. I think it was the Feds that said it wasn't ricin, it was something else. How did that happen?

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
:ohhh: What if this was the same universe...

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a358/quickpixie/gifs%20and%20macros/ohshyt.gif

In 1992, Walter White is 32 & bootstrapping a startup with his old college buddies, relocating to New York in hopes of securing venture capital. They're close to closing a Series A round. Life is good.

Skyler Lambert is 25 & recently dropped out of her grad program and moved to New York to find herself. She's wondering whether she made a mistake.

A younger, less immoral Saul Goodman recently graduated from Fordham Law & is studying to pass the bar.

Two months later, Walt finds out his business partner has been smashing his girlfriend of 5 years, irreparably damaging their business relationship. Down & out, Walt drowns his sorrow at a pub downtown, meeting a young & lonely Skyler. After an irresponsible night, Walt Jr. is conceived :manny: Skyler tells Walt that its not his problem to worry about & decides to move back to her small hometown in the Southwest. Not wanting his unborn child to grow up without knowing his father, Walt leaves New York & proposes to Skyler. Meanwhile, Saul has failed the New York Bar Exam for the 4th time.
:troll:

You might have something. Look at the other people that were in Seinfeld on Breaking Bad.
http://www.youtube.com/v/i6FbQyYloRY