Breaking Bad Season 5 Official Thread

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY
There's a theory going around that Walt keeps mental or physical trophies of the people he's killed

-Cuts the crusts off his sandwiches after killing Krazy 8

-kept the eye of the teddy bear after he indirectly killed the passangers on the plane crash and Jesse's girl

-keeps the book Gale gave him :ufdup:

-maintains a mannerism similar to Gus

-pours his drink on the rocks after Mike's death

the disturbing part about all this is.... watch the opening of the first episode of this season.... the eggs and bacon.... :damn:

tumblr_lhviv3NamC1qzfzefo1_500.png

"You're blowing my mind, Frank"

• Dap
Reactions: hex

MrFirst2doit

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
so is it confirmed that the book is from Gale and not Gretchen.....??
because if not.. my theory based off history, Hank is going to get that book fingerprinted for Gales prints to confirm like he did with the pollo cup/gus and Gales apartment...I have a funny feeling that he won't find any because during a flashback scene they will show Gretchen B(her maiden name to be revealed) gave Walt that book...

DaveyDave

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Australia
so is it confirmed that the book is from Gale and not Gretchen.....??
because if not.. my theory based off history, Hank is going to get that book fingerprinted for Gales prints to confirm like he did with the pollo cup/gus and Gales apartment...I have a funny feeling that he won't find any because during a flashback scene they will show Gretchen B(her maiden name to be revealed) gave Walt that book...
i don't know for sure but i think the handwriting is Gale's handwriting, that would probably be another thing that sparked Hank's memory. he would have looked at Gale's notebook a million times & had that handwriting burned into his brain.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i don't know for sure but i think the handwriting is Gale's handwriting, that would probably be another thing that sparked Hank's memory. he would have looked at Gale's notebook a million times & had that handwriting burned into his brain.

Vince gillian confirmed it :shaq2: it's gales

OG Talk

Archived
Daps
Reppin
Heaven on Earth
No, people assumed that's why Jesse had the strap when Walt went to visit him. But it was because he said "Saul told me what you did", meaning Saul told him Walt had the 10 guys in jail murked.

Fred.

Jesse's character confuses me sometimes.. Sometimes he comes up with these genius schemes like the train heist or kiling Gayle...But other times he's to dumb to put 2 and 2 together that Mike would have never gave Walt the greenlight to wack his legacy guys, so he would have to be dead too..

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jesse's character confuses me sometimes.. Sometimes he comes up with these genius schemes like the train heist or kiling Gayle...But other times he's to dumb to put 2 and 2 together that Mike would have never gave Walt the greenlight to wack his legacy guys, so he would have to be dead too..

He could be thinking mike couldn't do anything .hes out of town and Walt could be recklessly doing it. I want more Saul and Jesse in the last 8 less skylar and more walt jr eating breakfast . ( by the way Vince and staff noticed that's all he does and keeps his eating references going as a joke )

OG Talk

Archived
Daps
Reppin
Heaven on Earth
He could be thinking mike couldn't do anything .hes out of town and Walt could be recklessly doing it. I want more Saul and Jesse in the last 8 less skylar and more walt jr eating breakfast . ( by the way Vince and staff noticed that's all he does and keeps his eating references going as a joke )

I want more Hank...

Dude was one of the funniest characters in the history of TV for the first 2 seasons.. He aint been the same since he got shot :(

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Say,what if after Hank gathers all the lil Clues that confirms it was Walt he gives the info to Gomie to do the Arresting etc? And leaves Hank all out of it?

bottom line, investigation on Walt = Investigation on Hank

Hank is keeping that shyt secret, the backfire from the feds is gonna get him fired, and he will be looked on as an accomplice

If anything Hank will throw it all on Jesse, once he makes that link

teacher

All Star
Daps
I'm thinking Hank is such a boy scout he doesn't care, he'll do the time...not to mention he is probably pissed off how Walt has been playing him all this time..

Millz

The Art of Disrespecting
Daps
Reppin
Amsterdam
i need a show to hold me down during the drought, dl-ing homeland and sons of anarchy.

Verdict on those or suggestions are more than welcome:myman:

OG Talk

Archived
Daps
Reppin
Heaven on Earth
i need a show to hold me down during the drought, dl-ing homeland and sons of anarchy.

Verdict on those or suggestions are more than welcome:myman:

Homeland is really good...The main characters wife is :noah:

Sons of Anarchy not so much.. It's kinda cheesy and unrealistic but is still entertaining...The guy that plays Jacks has a british accent that keeps slipping in from time to time and kinda destroys the authentisticy...