tumblr_m5fe61ZxZZ1ry9n7jo1_500.jpg
:win:

sir Heisengberg of House Whitman

DaveyDave

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Australia
Funny thing is, Hank used some tracer thing to try and get at Gus. Whos to say that he doesnt have his own office bugged?? :dwillhuh:
and he never watches it? if he had this camera in his own office for his own use then he would have already seen Walt put the bugs there let alone remove them

J.Pinkman

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Araña;1401792 said:
Mike calls lydia second before she was going to get a visit from the d.e.a , could have been the former a.s.a.c and once he was out of the picture they needed the bug. :manny:
Yeah and this mole was clearly only known to Gus/Mike and not Walt.

Yeah the new boss could be. He got Hank the promotion quicktime and told him to drop the Hiesenberg case immediately.

Brady-Carter

It is what it is..
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TDot
Michelle MacLaren, the "Breaking Bad" director that did "Madrigal" and "Gliding Over All" this season will be doing 2 eps of "Game Of Thrones" next season. :ahh:

Fred.

Awesome. She also did "One Minute" and "4 Days Out". 4 Days out is still one of my favorite shot episodes.

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
I thought about that, but I can't see Hank not at least confronting Walt in some way to gauge his reaction. Hank might let Walt know he has a sealed file of evidence left with his lawyer in case he meets an untimely demise. But I can't just see Hank flat out killing Walt, especially if he can't catch him in the act with Walt being retired and all.

man hank would have more than enough reason to kill walt. its his fault that hes basically a cripple at this point

• Dap
Reactions: hex

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
There's a theory going around that Walt keeps mental or physical trophies of the people he's killed

-Cuts the crusts off his sandwiches after killing Krazy 8

-kept the eye of the teddy bear after he indirectly killed the passangers on the plane crash and Jesse's girl

-keeps the book Gale gave him :ufdup:

-maintains a mannerism similar to Gus

-pours his drink on the rocks after Mike's death

the disturbing part about all this is.... watch the opening of the first episode of this season.... the eggs and bacon.... :damn:

Smokin Rider

I been official
Daps
Reppin
Seattle SuperChronic
There's a theory going around that Walt keeps mental or physical trophies of the people he's killed

-kept the eye of the teddy bear after he indirectly killed the passangers on the plane crash and Jesse's girl

the disturbing part about all this is.... watch the opening of the first episode of this season.... the eggs and bacon.... :damn:

:mindblown:

:ooh::ooh::ooh:

I gotta question though cause I didn't hear it mentioned but does Jesse know that Walt offed Mike?

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps

:clap:

truemaster

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
LA, Califas

:to::to:

Vagina Thief

Your mother has nuts
Daps
Reppin
New York City

dude-opening-door-wtf-az0lpng.gif

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:mindblown:

:ooh::ooh::ooh:

I gotta question though cause I didn't hear it mentioned but does Jesse know that Walt offed Mike?

No, people assumed that's why Jesse had the strap when Walt went to visit him. But it was because he said "Saul told me what you did", meaning Saul told him Walt had the 10 guys in jail murked.

Fred.