Breaking Bad Season 5 Official Thread

melraH

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UPTOWN
I still want to know who was mikes mole in the DEA, could be Gomez but Hank's New Boss looks a lil suspect to me

Black Ball

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Mighty LBC
Araña;1400576 said:
I still want to know who was mikes mole in the DEA, could be Gomez but Hank's New Boss looks a lil suspect to me

What makes you think there ever was a mole? Wasn't that just wild speculation?

If Mike had a mole, why would he need Walt to plant the bug? Wouldn't he know when the Feds were coming for him at the park?

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Michelle MacLaren, the "Breaking Bad" director that did "Madrigal" and "Gliding Over All" this season will be doing 2 eps of "Game Of Thrones" next season. :ahh:

Fred.

Black Ball

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Mighty LBC
Yall think Hank would conspire to have Walt killed off the books as opposed to going at him in a legal fashion? If he considers Walt to be a monster, that would probably be enough justification for Hank to plot on Walt. The cat & mouse game between the 2 would be epic. Hank can certainly match wits with Walt in this world.

I think Hank would give Walt the chance to turn himself in. But after Walt makes it clear how he could twist the story against Hank, Hank would seemingly fall back and begin to plot after that.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Vince the boss speaking on Walt "A: I respect Walt, and I find him very interesting. If I didn't respect him or find him interesting, this would a much harder job than it is. Having said that, Walt is a pretty unpleasant individual, and capable of great unpleasantness. He became really interesting to me way back in the fourth episode of the first season, when instead of accepting his old friend Elliot and Gretchen's offer of help for his cancer treatment, he instead put his family at risk. In that moment, he became very interesting to me in a way that he hadn't before. But when he became actively unlikable? Gosh, that's a harder moment to point out. Oddly enough, poisoning young Brock, as bad as that was, it made sense at least because he needed Jesse on his side -- otherwise his whole family was going to perish. But now, in Season 5, I guess he does terrible things in order just to better his station in life and make himself more money, and that's probably where I have to draw the line."

• Dap
Reactions: hex

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
are most people here also mad men fans; cuz i've been seeing a lot of comments about it on this thread. I personally think the show is trash but was wondering if there is a lot of cross over appeal.

melraH

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UPTOWN
What makes you think there ever was a mole? Wasn't that just wild speculation?

If Mike had a mole, why would he need Walt to plant the bug? Wouldn't he know when the Feds were coming for him at the park?

Mike calls lydia second before she was going to get a visit from the d.e.a , could have been the former a.s.a.c and once he was out of the picture they needed the bug. :manny:

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
top-tapiture-photos-111.jpg
:russ:

Tetris v2.0

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
if they had a hidden camera in Hanks office then they would be watching it everyday right? it's not like a camera at a 7-11 which is there just in case a robbery happens, this would be there to check up on Hank so someone would be watching consistently. they would have noticed Walt putting the bugs in in the first place.

Funny thing is, Hank used some tracer thing to try and get at Gus. Whos to say that he doesnt have his own office bugged?? :dwillhuh:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Yall think Hank would conspire to have Walt killed off the books as opposed to going at him in a legal fashion? If he considers Walt to be a monster, that would probably be enough justification for Hank to plot on Walt. The cat & mouse game between the 2 would be epic. Hank can certainly match wits with Walt in this world.

I think Hank would give Walt the chance to turn himself in. But after Walt makes it clear how he could twist the story against Hank, Hank would seemingly fall back and begin to plot after that.

Hank called Heisenberg a monster in the season finale. He knows he orchestrated the death of 10 men recently, and Hank is a smart guy. He has to be thinking back on all the death and carnage this guy caused, so IMO it would be unwise to let Walt know that he knows. Who the fukk knows what Walt is capable of at this point?

If I was Hank I'd be trying to kill Walt off the books. The legal route ain't gonna work, Hank looks guilty by association. I'm not sure who besides Gomez Hank can trust, but I would set Walt up on some "Training Day" shyt, make it look like a home invasion or something.

Fred.

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hank called Heisenberg a monster in the season finale. He knows he orchestrated the death of 10 men recently, and Hank is a smart guy. He has to be thinking back on all the death and carnage this guy caused, so IMO it would be unwise to let Walt know that he knows. Who the fukk knows what Walt is capable of at this point?

If I was Hank I'd be trying to kill Walt off the books. The legal route ain't gonna work, Hank looks guilty by association. I'm not sure who besides Gomez Hank can trust, but I would set Walt up on some "Training Day" shyt, make it look like a home invasion or something.

Fred.

Have the show end with Hank breaking bad :leon:

Black Ball

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Mighty LBC

Fred.

I thought about that, but I can't see Hank not at least confronting Walt in some way to gauge his reaction. Hank might let Walt know he has a sealed file of evidence left with his lawyer in case he meets an untimely demise. But I can't just see Hank flat out killing Walt, especially if he can't catch him in the act with Walt being retired and all.