Breaking Bad Season 5 Official Thread

Melt_Man

The Power to MELT!
Daps
:pacspit: on Skylar, what kind of shytty accountant is she anyway.

Talking about "I couldn't count all the cash it was too much :sadbron:

bytch I don't care if it takes me a year I'm gonna shyt there with a shyt eating grin on my face and count it like

%7B6C8BD99A-D700-458C-B649-635B60FBC742%7D03242010_Accountant_visor_article.jpg

• Dap
Reactions: hex

2gunsup

Satsui No Hado
Daps
Reppin
Popozudas
I'm thinking the new people he was doing business with aren't going to be too thrilled to hear he's out of the game. They going to try and extort his ass in the second half for that 99% blue.

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
:pacspit: on Skylar, what kind of shytty accountant is she anyway.

Talking about "I couldn't count all the cash it was too much :sadbron:

bytch I don't care if it takes me a year I'm gonna shyt there with a shyt eating grin on my face and count it like

%7B6C8BD99A-D700-458C-B649-635B60FBC742%7D03242010_Accountant_visor_article.jpg

I agree. Even if she was not laundering it, all she had to do was get 5 money counting counting machines and get to work.

Alexander The Great

I ain't gonna say this sh*t again
Supporter
Daps
Remember the episode this season when Jesse gives Walt the watch?

and the episode ends zoomed in on the watch, ticking, like its counting down to something?

Well, looks wots under the watch brehs

18R4b.png

:lolbron:

:pacspit: AYE YO fukk VINCE GILLIGAN always doing shyt like this making a nikka re-watch episodes 20 fukking times trying to catch everything :upsetfavre:

:wow:

• Dap
Reactions: hex

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
I'm thinking the new people he was doing business with aren't going to be too thrilled to hear he's out of the game. They going to try and extort his ass in the second half for that 99% blue.
I don't think so, i think he cooked up several months supply and he taught Todd the cook, the aryans can do it and i don't find Lydia being stupid enough to extort Walt with all the money she made over the years with Gus and then Walt. His problem will be Hank and who he questions, he may pick up a middleman who caves in.

2gunsup

Satsui No Hado
Daps
Reppin
Popozudas
I don't think so, i think he cooked up several months supply and he taught Todd the cook, the aryans can do it and i don't find Lydia being stupid enough to extort Walt with all the money she made over the years with Gus and then Walt. His problem will be Hank and who he questions, he may pick up a middleman who caves in.

Good point.

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
:why:

It was never billions, and the exact amount of money was never the point.

He mentioned the Grey Matter buy out to tell Jesse "I'll never sell myself short again". Jesse came over asking him to sell his $300 mill methylamine for $5 mill, remember?

And you're looking at the money as money, Walt was looking at it as proof that he's the king. The exact amount isn't the point...."this is more money than we can launder or spend" is all the validation he needs.

Lastly, I'm kinda :wtf: at the "9 guys and Gus" comment. The DEA obviously knows those 9 guys were tied to Gus, that's the whole point of locking them up. Not sure what you're trying to say.

Fred.
lol y'all really getting sensitive about my comments like that?
BB is my current favorite/2nd fav show on television, but I didn't think this episode was season finale material, you did whats the big deal here?