Breaking Bad Season 5 Official Thread

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Honestly, I think it would have been cool if Mike was killed off in one of the first 4 episodes or so.

Then the next 4 could have been building up the prison murder shyt. I mean, the show put an emphasis on the scene where Walt was like, "Victor flew too close to the sun and got his throat cut"... Had us thinking Walt was going to murder Mike to make a point to Jesse, or vice versa. Are we to disregard that now?

The show has always been unrealistic, I'm not on that bandwagon, I just wish the pacing was spread out some.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Anybody got a link to stream this season?

Fred.

Ronald

Daps
RdmK7.jpg

Sansprix

Around the way girl.
Daps
Reppin
[ First Lady of TBM ]
Remember the episode this season when Jesse gives Walt the watch?

and the episode ends zoomed in on the watch, ticking, like its counting down to something?

Well, looks wots under the watch brehs

18R4b.png

:lolbron:

:ohhh: :mindblown: Holy shyt!!!!!!

Yo, Vince and the writers are on another level man! We were so focused on the watch and it was really what was underneath it. Crazy!

bigrodthe1

The Kang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
7mile to SE & Uptown!
When I saw this scene I paused it for about five minutes tryna contemplate how much this n*gga had here.

main-qimg-fe59d5550a1e3c70463ff947d6249eea

Check this for a rough answer :whoo:
seeing all that money would have gave me a raging hard on. I would have quickly bent Skyler over it and proceeded to beating the p*ssy UP! :shaq:

boskey

Top Rankin
Daps

The show has always been unrealistic, I'm not on that bandwagon, I just wish the pacing was spread out some.

Exactly what I think. Its not the believablity that I had a problem with, its the convenience.

Every move they have pulled off for the entire series has been through some well orchestrated implausible scheme by Walt. The 2 W's in the finale (hooking up with Lydias distribution and killing every witness) came with really no build up or drama...thats just really different than what we've seen so far.