Breaking Bad Season 5 Official Thread

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
great first half of BB...

the killin of the 9's was equal to scorsese and the loose end kills scene in Goodfellas...just an epic scene...

more money than u can count...only skyler was worried about that....walt knew it was about more than the $$$$ when he said it was about bein in the empire biz...

Hank + clue + walt = plastic barrell and Hydrochloric acid

see yall next year!!...:mindblown:

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
When I saw this scene I paused it for about five minutes tryna contemplate how much this n*gga had here.

main-qimg-fe59d5550a1e3c70463ff947d6249eea

Check this for a rough answer :whoo:

shield-money-train2.png

The War Report

NewNewYork
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
great first half of BB...

the killin of the 9's was equal to scorsese and the loose end kills scene in Goodfellas...just an epic scene...

more money than u can count...only skyler was worried about that....walt knew it was about more than the $$$$ when he said it was about bein in the empire biz...

Hank + clue + walt = plastic barrell and Hydrochloric acid

see yall next year!!...:mindblown:

Hydrofluoric.

JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
When I saw this scene I paused it for about five minutes tryna contemplate how much this n*gga had here.

main-qimg-fe59d5550a1e3c70463ff947d6249eea

Check this for a rough answer :whoo:

so basically....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mPPz_i9jmJw&feature=player_detailpage#t=35s]Titus O'Neil and Darren Young "Millions Of Dollars" (Message to WWE Tag-Team Division) - YouTube[/ame]

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
By the way, let's not forget it was Gale that led Hank to Gus as well. It's kind of funny that this happy go lucky nerd ends up sparking the downfall of 2 carefully calculating drug kingpins.

Edit: The inside the episode suggests that that montage of cook scenes suggests that Walt is now bored of the drama-less routine now and the money was just icing in that cake.

I actually do believe he's done. But Hank coming after him, the possibility of Declan coming after him, and Jesse finding out about everything will be more the enough drama for the last 8 episodes.

JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
By the way, let's not forget it was Gale that led Hank to Gus as well. It's kind of funny that this happy go lucky nerd ends up sparking the downfall of 2 carefully calculating drug kingpins.

Edit: The inside the episode suggests that that montage of cook scenes suggests that Walt is now bored of the drama-less routine now and the money was just icing in that cake.

I actually do believe he's done. But Hank coming after him, the possibility of Declan coming after him, and Jesse finding out about everything will be more the enough drama for the last 8 episodes.

I was gonna speak on this but yeah, I picked up on this immediately

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is $205 million:

This was yesterday:

Something to consider……

We don't know the camera angles used to take the first pic. There isn't a person standing next to it in that pic to get an idea of how high and how wide the stack is.

That stack in the 1st pic was from a Mexican Narco, which he was probably collecting for much longer then 3 months.

Walt earned all of that in 3 MONTHS!!!!

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
Looking towards the finale it is looking more and more likely that Walt is going to be killed; I'm thinking It happens in one of these 3 ways:

1. Todd kills him once he learns how to make Blue Sky on his own
2. Jesse kills him in self-defense
3. Skyler finds the ricin capsule hidden in the electric outlet and poisons Walt with it.

:shaq2::usure:

Heisenberg ain't finna die breh:birdman:; he stay :win:

Tom

Banned
Daps
Reppin
They see me trolling, they hating.....
I want to get in the drug business brehs

theres just too much easy money and its much easier than working a 9-5

:to:

how yal nikkas dealing with this year long drought? they should atleast release a Breaking Bad video game or summin like Sopranos did to keep us fed

:sadbron:

I still hope Walt merks hank, Brother n laws don't stop this train nikka

:win: