Breaking Bad Season 5 Official Thread

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
They set this up so perfectly. Hank knows, but he's smart enough to know that going to the DEA with the info would end his career. I bet the last 8 will be a cat and mouse game like "Heat".

I hope they have a scene like Deniro and Pacino in the diner drinking coffee. If you've seen "Heat" you know what I mean. If you haven't seen it kill yourself. :stopitslime:

Fred.

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
They set this up so perfectly. Hank knows, but he's smart enough to know that going to the DEA with the info would end his career. I bet the last 8 will be a cat and mouse game like "Heat".

I hope they have a scene like Deniro and Pacino in the diner drinking coffee. If you've seen "Heat" you know what I mean. If you haven't seen it kill yourself. :stopitslime:

Fred.
:lawd: Walt and Hank sitting across from each other chopping it up like that would be epic.

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
cWwuZ.gif

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps

Fred.

:why: Classic film but the ending be breaking my heart and shyt.

"I'm not going back to prison" :beli:

I imagine with Walt it's gonna be like:

"I'm not going to prison" :birdman:

• Dap
Reactions: hex

Tom

Banned
Daps
Reppin
They see me trolling, they hating.....
ayo now that the first half is over lets review the very first episode where Walt had his hair back and was at the diner

I mean since that is THE FUTURE shouldn't that give us some kind of hint of what direction the last 8 episodes will go?

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
The book Hank found actually pops up for the first time in season 3, ep 6 "Sunset":

tumblr_m9tbppiDN11r1fnq2o1_500.gif

Walt is seen reading it later in the ep after Gale recites "When I Heard The Learn’d Astronomer"

:ohlawd: at these writers.

Fred.

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The book Hank found actually pops up for the first time in season 3, ep 6 "Sunset":

tumblr_m9tbppiDN11r1fnq2o1_500.gif

Walt is seen reading it later in the ep after Gale recites "When I Heard The Learn’d Astronomer"

:ohlawd: at these writers.

Fred.

:beli: at people saying it was out of character for Walt to keep the book when he was reading the shyt 2 seasons ago.

He liked Gale, would've kept him if he didn't think Jesse was gonna mess shyt up. They were both nerds with a passion for science. Gale was probably only a few years younger than him.

I posted Gale reciting the poem already and Walt is listening with the :ohhh:

• Dap
Reactions: hex

vegetarybrownrice

#ByrdGang
Daps
you guys think that walt is gonna use saul's connect that changes his identity and there's no going back on it?

Tom

Banned
Daps
Reppin
They see me trolling, they hating.....
you guys think that walt is gonna use saul's connect that changes his identity and there's no going back on it?

thats what I'm asking

so much future info was in those first 2 minutes of the season opener but nobody wants to speak on it..

nikka had a trunk with what looked like an AK or sum shyt, fuk was he doing with that?

:whoo:

TopKat

scustttt
Daps
Reppin
London
I read that Gretchen also had the initials GB before she got married so maybe that's why Walt kept the book? No way he would read it after what he done to Gale