Breaking Bad Season 5 Official Thread

strawburry

Rookie
Daps
That picture is a sign of things to come. His fam getting offed.

Nope, it's prolly referring to Walt leaving his family (presumably after Hank tells him to) and goes to new Hampshire or whatever.

My theory is that he comes back because the Arizona nikkas are forcing Jesse to cook so this nikka gonna save Jesse with that Gat like :birdman:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
lol y'all really getting sensitive about my comments like that?
BB is my current favorite/2nd fav show on television, but I didn't think this episode was season finale material, you did whats the big deal here?

:wtf:

What part of my post sounded sensitive? I literally have no idea what you were trying to say with the last part of your post.

Fred.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Honestly, I think it would have been cool if Mike was killed off in one of the first 4 episodes or so.

Then the next 4 could have been building up the prison murder shyt. I mean, the show put an emphasis on the scene where Walt was like, "Victor flew too close to the sun and got his throat cut"... Had us thinking Walt was going to murder Mike to make a point to Jesse, or vice versa. Are we to disregard that now?

The show has always been unrealistic, I'm not on that bandwagon, I just wish the pacing was spread out some.

What you're suggesting would've made the pacing even worse. They would've had to deal with Gus's lap top, introduce Lydia, deal with Madrigal, re-introduce Mike, plus his "9 guys", introduce Vamanos Pest and Tod, and randomly have him mention his uncle. All prior to Mike dying, in 4 eps.

And if they did that, then there would be less room for shyt like the train heist. I would much rather them put 2 montages in 1 ep than rearrange the pacing of the entire season.

Fred.

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Been busy...just watched the episode from Sunday

Cotdamn.gif

Reid2Achieve

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Mike's 9 guys....how much did they actually know about Walt and the grand scheme of the operation (besides the guy who managed the laundry business)? Why was it so necessary to take all of them out? I'm under the impression they knew more about Gus and Mike.

Was this a dumb question? :bryan:

Daps

i dont know if it was really known if these 9 guys had any direct info on Walt...but they are loose ends that needed to be tied up just in case....any info could of possibly led them closer to walt...why chance it? they were willing to talk so they must of had some good intel..soo be safe and off them..

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

At the very least I'm sure Dennis knew who Walt and Jesse was, he ran the laundry mat where they went every day.

The 9 guys also knew Lydia. She pointed this out in episode 2 this season.

No Lydia, no train heist, no Czech Republic connect. More importantly no methylamine to begin with.

Long story short, you can't assume who knows what. It's better to kill them all.

Fred.

Trey0'5Blue2Gz

I'm The Cook that killed Gus Fring
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Liberty City
Greatest show ever!!!! Seriously can't believe people are complaining about the realism of the show. But w.e you can't please everybody. The last episode was great! The writers do an amazing job with the small details and the symbolism. I think that's what makes the show so great! You have to go back to previous episode to pick up on things you might of misses that help you put together other pieces of the puzzle. Anyways 10 months will fly by and well see what Hank does with this new "evidence". Knowing Hank who literally almost died trying to find out who Heisenberg, isn't just go to act like his brother law might be the guy he's after. This might just lead to doomsday.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
damn, I just saw the newest ep, and they left us on a cliffhanger of last season's dexter's proportions :noah:

can't wait til next spring to see how the last 8 episodes play out :popcorn: