Reppin
Southeast Ohio
Dv38v.jpg

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
As far as the realism, I am not some hardened ex convict, but the whites pulling off that hit is probably the most realistic of them all, I mean the timing thing is one of those tv show things, but the rest....the dudes who did the hits are probably lifers, or close, and are running the prison, they have nothing to lose but respect and comfort, if they don't act at the behest of the shot callers. I've read books on the Mexican Mafia, and they even got the flop house motel sit downs with the pizzas and beer right.

As far as the Hank thing, and everyone questioning whether the book would be left the bathroom, for one, it's a damn book, not a picture, two, Walt may have forgotten all about it, Skylar could have put that in there, or someone else, or Walt could have just forgotten it one day, there has been so much tension and hectic events in that families life, why wouldn't an oversight like that happen? Additionally, wasn't that in the master bathroom anyway? Walt could have left that in there months ago. Or, just the other day.

• Dap
Reactions: hex

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
so 2 weeks ago it was 2.16 billion dollars and now a huge pile of money changes walt's mind?? Also all of those 9 guys getting murked at the same time and nobody would think to tie it to Gus's operation?
Opening of the show was great from 15 minutes to about 40 min it was meh the last 20 was pretty good but I expected more

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
My favourite is how 3 dudes who aren't trusted can take down an entire cartel by lacing their drinks at a party.

Or Jesse conveniently dating the one girl in rehab whose little brother killed Combo for Gus's goons.

But it lead to this:

So who gives a fukk really? Episode 8 Season 5 is not the time to notice the lack of realism.

Fred.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Looking towards the finale it is looking more and more likely that Walt is going to be killed; I'm thinking It happens in one of these 3 ways:

1. Todd kills him once he learns how to make Blue Sky on his own
2. Jesse kills him in self-defense
3. Skyler finds the ricin capsule hidden in the electric outlet and poisons Walt with it.

Walt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
As soon as a high school chem teacher walked into a violent druglord's "office" and blew that shyt up with a McGuyver bomb it became clear this show was about themes, comedy, and character development. You either hopped on for the ride back then, or the entire thing was done for you. The 9 deaths in 3 minutes isn't even a stretch in context.

Rodgers

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
so 2 weeks ago it was 2.16 billion dollars and now a huge pile of money changes walt's mind?? Also all of those 9 guys getting murked at the same time and nobody would think to tie it to Gus's operation?
Opening of the show was great from 15 minutes to about 40 min it was meh the last 20 was pretty good but I expected more

of course they know the hits were orchestrated by some1 connected to Fring..DEA still chasing Mike they assume it is him...Why do you think Hank was so distraught and Marie turned off the tv. Oh all 10 witnesses in the Fring case were killed in a 2 minute time span what a coincidence

1 We are not sure his mind changed that remains to be seen

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

:why:

It was never billions, and the exact amount of money was never the point.

He mentioned the Grey Matter buy out to tell Jesse "I'll never sell myself short again". Jesse came over asking him to sell his $300 mill methylamine for $5 mill, remember?

And you're looking at the money as money, Walt was looking at it as proof that he's the king. The exact amount isn't the point...."this is more money than we can launder or spend" is all the validation he needs.

Lastly, I'm kinda :wtf: at the "9 guys and Gus" comment. The DEA obviously knows those 9 guys were tied to Gus, that's the whole point of locking them up. Not sure what you're trying to say.

Fred.

Rodgers

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Call me a Stan , but the critics of this season have really gotten under my skin. I have watched from the opening night in January 08. After seeing the previews during Mad Men's first season the story seemed dope. The writing/acting/direction of this season are at the same level the show has displayed from the end of S2 through S4.

The older I get and more films/tv shows the more I respect what David Chase did with the finale of The Sopranos. Fukk the American audience and the critics. Every fan is a genius waiting to talk bout how the show has fallen off. Critics will rag on you just to be different or hold you to unrealistic expectations

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
Now this isn't what I wanted to happen to Walt. Wanted him dead, no jailed.