Breaking Bad Season 5 Official Thread

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
So let me get this straight....

People sat through season 2, which featured a mid-air collision directly over Walt's house....an accident he indirectly caused by watching an air traffic controller's daughter die....a string of events which honestly had maybe a 1 in one hundred million chance of lining up just right so it unfolds exactly how it did....yet synchronizing the murder of 9 people across 3 prisons makes people say "I dunno, the show is getting kinda unrealistic" :ld:

The show has never been realistic. If you were sitting there like :whoo: during the prison montage, the show did what it's always done, which is choose :whoo: over realism.

Fred.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
And Gale gave him the book, as far as I know it wasn't shown on screen but it's obviously from him. I don't even know where that Gretchen shyt came from, or how people arrived at that conclusion.

Fred.

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And Gale gave him the book, as far as I know it wasn't shown on screen but it's obviously from him. I don't even know where that Gretchen shyt came from, or how people arrived at that conclusion.

Fred.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Dap
Reactions: hex

Majestic Pape

The-Coli = W SOHH = L
Daps
Can somebody PM me a link?

I didn't wanna search through the thread looking for a link and fukk around and see them spoilers.

I had this bytch set on my DVR last night, then when I went to watch it just now I found out half of it had been cut off because of the thunder from last night. :sadcam:

TillWeDie

All Star
Daps
people want to hate on Walt's carelessness but that book fed his ego and is also an underlying theme to the whole show which is leading to his own destruction. Also Walt is not Gus and never was a true businessman/professional; just a chemistry/math genius. That book made him feel like :win: every time he took a dump.

bertyr

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So let me get this straight....

People sat through season 2, which featured a mid-air collision directly over Walt's house....an accident he indirectly caused by watching an air traffic controller's daughter die....a string of events which honestly had maybe a 1 in one hundred million chance of lining up just right so it unfolds exactly how it did....yet synchronizing the murder of 9 people across 3 prisons makes people say "I dunno, the show is getting kinda unrealistic" :ld:

The show has never been realistic. If you were sitting there like :whoo: during the prison montage, the show did what it's always done, which is choose :whoo: over realism.

Fred.

My favourite is how 3 dudes who aren't trusted can take down an entire cartel by lacing their drinks at a party.

Nick Barnes

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Minneapolis
Can somebody PM me a link?

I didn't wanna search through the thread looking for a link and fukk around and see them spoilers.

I had this bytch set on my DVR last night, then when I went to watch it just now I found out half of it had been cut off because of the thunder from last night. :sadcam:

Still need that link?

MN Fats

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Honestly 8 episodes and then waiting another year for a further 8 is stupid.

Nothing to do with me enjoying the show, but I never heard of a show do that. They usual 15-20 a year. Either they shouldve ended it this year or a season 6 next year.

That's more network t.v. that does 20some episodes a year. Cable and Premium channels all pretty much do around 10-12 a year. Plus, premium and cable air their shows new episodes right in a row. Network TV seasons run from like September to April or May but have a bunch of reruns thrown in during the year. HBO, FX, AMC, Showtime have always run their shows this way. Also, the wait between season 3 and 4 was longer than the break between any other season. The first three seasons premieres were in March, but then the last 2 have been in the summer.