Hammer

Banned
Daps
first of all who's gretchen black?

second of all who else thinks walt jr. is gay with the louis kid? :steviej:

BamdaDon

All Star
Daps
from what i read elsewhere, Gale didn't give him that book...Gretchen "Black" did...the handwriting even looks female...they never show Gale give him that book and it makes sense...why would he...I'm assuming since they named it grey matter based off the play on words between white/black that G.B was a inside joke..

either way, he still screwed hanks onto him....which is why he didn't hide it...it was kind of a coincidence...

:whoo: :ohhh::wow:

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The only problem I could see on a possible Saul Goodman spinoff is that I could see it being a procedural show. Standalone episodes with Saul with a different client into different shyt. I hate procedural shows.

Ku$h Parker

I'm Nothin Correctable
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Prime Minister of S.B. Westside
from what i read elsewhere, Gale didn't give him that book...Gretchen "Black" did...the handwriting even looks female...they never show Gale give him that book and it makes sense...why would he...I'm assuming since they named it grey matter based off the play on words between white/black that G.B was a inside joke..

either way, he still screwed hanks onto him....which is why he didn't hide it...it was kind of a coincidence...

ihzNafLSSC1kn.gif

bertyr

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Walt recognized Gale was there to replace him after the fallout over 2 of Gus's dudes getting killed and Walt becoming more paranoid and too much of a hassle to protect from the cartel. By Walt killing Gale, he protected him and Jesse from Gus since cooks who make extremely high quality meth and are vetted is rare. Gale's death wasn't personal.

Gus got to where he was because he was good at reading people. He knew Walt was a latent megalomaniac. He persuaded him to join by making the appeal to his insecure masculinity and pride over "providing" for his family:

He knew all about Gray Matter and the bitterness that Walt felt from interacting with him... this former high school chemistry teacher trying to get in the big-league meth game after a cancer diagnosis. That it wasn't about providing for family but righting the wrong that haunted him all his life.

He knew Walt's "empire" speech before Walt did

Last edited by a moderator:

Habit

Banned
Daps
When I say walt didnt give a fukk about gale I mean in the sense he could careless if he stayed/died or not. Yes he did pull a bullshyt/selfish reason to get rid of him and had jesse not been tripping it would have been all good.

My problem is with them clearly showing a scene in which hank is trying to figure who W.W. is and walt lies to cover his tracks. Then flash foward to the last scene. We have a guy who is particularly good at covering up evidence and getting away hands clean, knowingly keeping a book of a man that not only he had murdered,was connected to gus and implicates him as being the master chef IN HIS PUBLIC BATHROOM. Im sorry personally I cant buy the 'he knew it was a bad ideal, but his ego wouldnt let him get rid of it' when none of his interactions with gale prior to that led the viewer to believer he cared that much for the guys ego boosting ways. I knew eventually hank would look at walt but I definitely wasnt feeling the way they handled the :ohhh: moment. Like I said before if Hank doesnt have to take a shyt,or just decides to read a magazine he leaves clueless? its just weak in my opinion. :manny:

I thought that was brilliant, that was the highest level of writing I've ever seen on any tv show.

What I found was weak, Skylar couldn't figure out how to launder that $2 billion she had in the storage unit. That was very unbelievable, and I felt the writers could have done a better job. I see no reason why Walt couldn't have bought Panama.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
The original plan was to end it this year but "Showtime" convinced them to do it in 2 years.

"We wanted to end it this year, but the network convinced us that it would be best to do it in two years," says Colleton. "We have worked that out and know where it's going to end. Next year will definitely be the last year of 'Dexter.' Absolutely."

‘Dexter’ Season 8 will be the last; producers know ‘exactly how it’s going to end’ - Zap2it

Same thing happened with breaking bad. This original plan was for this to be the last season with the normal 12 episodes but "AMC" convinced them to have a longer season(16 episodes) but split it up.

These companies be playing the money game!:ohhh:

I...dunno where you got that info. Vince Gilligan has said several times he asked for 16 eps to wrap the story up, and he asked for the year break to map out the story.

Fred.