Breaking Bad Season 5 Official Thread

Daps
Reppin
Miami Beach, the 305
Walt snitching is possible. Madrigal is really who the FBI is after.

Hank & Marie knowingly took Walt's "gambling money" for the in house rehab. And if Hank turns Walt in they all will fall. Skylar laundering money...Ted is still alive. Walt's old car wash boss who's business they stole. :wow:

Hank & Walt have a man to man about this. They've got to salvage what's left.

i wanna see Hank and Walt share a moment like pacino/deniro classic coffee scene from HEAT (which the creator has already referenced once before in the show)

Last edited by a moderator:

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thats EXAXCTLY my point he didnt give a fukk about gayle or that damn book. Thats why the whole "he kept it because gayle looked up to him it was a ego thing" is fukking bullshyt. He was tired of gayle before the jesse thing too. He had the nikka killed. So why/how the fukk could the book that gets him caught up be a ego downfall? In my opinion it was just a cheesy ass way to having hank put it together.

Are you talking about that bullshyt you cooked it at 75 degrees thing Walt was "pissed" about? That was clearly a way for Walt to go Gus and say it wasn't working out.

Juliano Soprano

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thats EXAXCTLY my point he didnt give a fukk about gayle or that damn book. Thats why the whole "he kept it because gayle looked up to him it was a ego thing" is fukking bullshyt. He was tired of gayle before the jesse thing too. He had the nikka killed. So why/how the fukk could the book that gets him caught up be a ego downfall? In my opinion it was just a cheesy ass way to having hank put it together.

IMO he did care about Gale, but he cared about staying outta jail or the coffin more.

I can't front though, I was shocked when that book popped up in the damn bathroom of all places, but being a fan of shows like 'Mastermind' showed me that the simple stupid shyt like this is what brings these Masterminds down :yeshrug:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
People need to stop treating Walt like he is infallible. He's a genius in the lab but his ego has created a shytload of problems for he and his family and everyone around him. Plus, look no further back to the beginning of the season where he was letting simple shyt that he should be figuring out slip through the cracks because he was too busy having a pissing match with Mike. That's how Jesse was able to come up with these solutions and had them looking like :ohhh:

As far as the Lydia connection with the Czechs. There's a reason why she didn't bring it up. She put a fukking hit out on Mike. She knew Mike wanted her dead the first chance he got. She only gave them the keys to the train heist because it saved her life. With Mike out of the way she felt she could actually do business with Walt and on top of that, it was another way to save her own ass. She even said "what's to stop you from killing me after I give up the list?". She's a smart and intelligent, savvy businesswoman and you can tell that Walt is a little :noah: about her because it's a woman that is on his level of intellect.

Some of you fukkers would be better served to pay closer attention to the details.

Blue Ivy Coli

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
nikkas Can't fukk With My Room
Probably already been mentioned but a lot of people been thinking Walt ran off and get a new identity. But what if he actually just entered witness protection? :yeshrug:

Those are the only two options. He's obviously not going to jail based off the flash forward. Like someone said earlier Madrigal is the real target. Hank and Walt have to figure out a way to clean this up.

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
those prison killings were disturbing and hard to watch, :why:

and someone mentioned that during the family dinner in the backyard it felt so unsettling that you felt someone was gonna be off'd at that moment, i felt the same way i saw Walt's baby daughter wearing a pink shirt near the pool, and it reminded me of that teddy bear in season 2

I forgot about that book even though when i saw it in the first episode this season, it was gonna be the link that ties Hank to Walt

Its On Now Baby!

edit: next summer :snoop: :to:

froggle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The level of detail in the show is :whoo::whoo:

You realize in alot of the scenes, everyone is wearing blue. Sky, Walt. Skyler comes into the house and there is the blue hue comign from the pool. She goes outside and sees walt by the blue pool :damn:

Even the gloves they use to break up the meth is blue

This season did feel rushed and they coulda spaced it out some more by giving us 2 more epsiodes till next year :why::why::why:

Hank going to take a shyt and putting down magazines with pictures to read a thick ass book without pics ...thats not proper shytting procedure at all :rolleyes:

BamdaDon

All Star
Daps
Breaking Bad 3x06 coffee and meth cooking - YouTube

Are you talking about that bullshyt you cooked it at 75 degrees thing Walt was "pissed" about? That was clearly a way for Walt to go Gus and say it wasn't working out.

When I say walt didnt give a fukk about gale I mean in the sense he could careless if he stayed/died or not. Yes he did pull a bullshyt/selfish reason to get rid of him and had jesse not been tripping it would have been all good.

My problem is with them clearly showing a scene in which hank is trying to figure who W.W. is and walt lies to cover his tracks. Then flash foward to the last scene. We have a guy who is particularly good at covering up evidence and getting away hands clean, knowingly keeping a book of a man that not only he had murdered,was connected to gus and implicates him as being the master chef IN HIS PUBLIC BATHROOM. Im sorry personally I cant buy the 'he knew it was a bad ideal, but his ego wouldnt let him get rid of it' when none of his interactions with gale prior to that led the viewer to believer he cared that much for the guys ego boosting ways. I knew eventually hank would look at walt but I definitely wasnt feeling the way they handled the :ohhh: moment. Like I said before if Hank doesnt have to take a shyt,or just decides to read a magazine he leaves clueless? its just weak in my opinion. :manny:

MrFirst2doit

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
from what i read elsewhere, Gale didn't give him that book...Gretchen "Black" did...the handwriting even looks female...they never show Gale give him that book and it makes sense...why would he...I'm assuming since they named it grey matter based off the play on words between white/black that G.B was a inside joke..

either way, he still screwed hanks onto him....which is why he didn't hide it...it was kind of a coincidence...

Reid2Achieve

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Mike's 9 guys....how much did they actually know about Walt and the grand scheme of the operation (besides the guy who managed the laundry business)? Why was it so necessary to take all of them out? I'm under the impression they knew more about Gus and Mike.