Breaking Bad Season 5 Official Thread

Ronald

Daps
As the end of 1891 approached, he prepared a final edition of Leaves of Grass, an edition which has been nicknamed the "Deathbed Edition".

Preparing for death, Whitman commissioned a granite mausoleum shaped like a house for $4,000 and visited it often during construction

In the last week of his life, he was too weak to lift a knife or fork and wrote: "I suffer all the time: I have no relief, no escape: it is monotony — monotony — monotony — in pain.

The cause of death was officially listed as "pleurisy of the left side, consumption of the right lung, general miliary tuberculosis and parenchymatous nephritis."

from bcb on ktt

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
That ep was amazing, best one this season, and among the best in the series. Music and cinematography were on another level.

As far as why Walt would suddenly stop....Gus is dead, Mike is dead, and like Skylar said he's made more money than they can spend, more money than they can launder. He's "won", which is what this was all about really....winning in life, being the best, etc.

And I love the fact that a book he kept fukks him up. He attacked a police station with a magnet, robbed a train, synchronized the murder of 9 people....and a book topples his empire. It's poetic, no pun intended.

Fred.

diddykong

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
wat was the shyt he under his hat when he was talking to lydia? was the the shyt he killed brock with?

Thomas_Elliot

Rookie
Daps
bwjXK.jpg

Darts

Spittin' em
Daps
Even tho I despise Jesse...I like the way they did that last scene there. Its almost like closure and the nikka finally won. :win:

I hope next season they have him back in limited appearances showing him doing something positive with his life on some Namond from the Wire shyt.

J.Pinkman

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
might have missed it, but it say officially that the cancer is back (i assume it is, just wanted to know)

I thought the money scene with sky changed his mind
Nah but in the first scene of this series, onhis 52nd birthday, hes in the toilet coughing his guts up and taking tablets. I assumed that the cancer was back then

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
I know I wasn't the only one that thought Walt Jr. was gonna get shot from a sniper or some shyt while pushing that baby around or stumble into the pool with her. That whole scene before the bathroom gave me a eerie vibe like something was gonna happen. I was nervous as fukk during that scene. I expected something crazy for the finale, I really didn't think it was gonna be Hank figuring it out.

i love this show