Daps
Dq7Pv.gif

That shyt was too slick :wow:

Finelli

Trapped in the 90's
Daps
Reppin
1998 SOHH
What if Walt goes in the bathroom after him, sees that Hank has seen the book. Comes back out, slips the ricin in his drink

:childplease:

did anyone else have a problem with, after 8 episodes of walt flexing, threatening, and just acting like hes about to be a fukking king. He all of the sudden decides he's out.

Naw. Did you see that pile of money?

old soul

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hank isn't going to let on until he works everything out. Walt won't even know that Hank suspects him still. Case might even be pushed farther to the back/closed and Hank will be rogue investigating on his own.

Brady-Carter

It is what it is..
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TDot
did anyone else have a problem with, after 8 episodes of walt flexing, threatening, and just acting like hes about to be a fukking king. He all of the sudden decides he's out.

Who says Hank is really out the game. :yeshrug:

EDIT Walt not hank..

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man.. Walt didn't turn face in this ep. He only came to grip after the cancer returned. Before that it was :win: and :pacspit: @ Jesse and Skyler.

He's on that "I'm gonna die time to make peace" shyt.

Walt should :russ: :manny: like yup im Heisenberg now what you going to do you cripple ass bytch ?? I paid your medical bills you bald no beard having bytch ill turn myself in and say you made me do since you knew I needed money for my family after I died from cancer