Breaking Bad Season 5 Official Thread

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just don't see how they can end this with just 8 episodes left. It's good for a show to go out on top, but after 5 seasons this show still feels fresh. They got so much material to work with as opposed to a show like Dexter, which should have ended 2 or 3 seasons ago.

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
I just don't see how they can end this with just 8 episodes left. It's good for a show to go out on top, but after 5 seasons this show still feels fresh. They got so much material to work with as opposed to a show like Dexter, which should have ended 2 or 3 seasons ago.

thats the shyt though. Season 4 of dexter was top notch. If they wrapped that shyt up in season 5 we'd look at that show way different

Yung Yogurt

Culo Season
Daps
Reppin
Team Peakaboo
I know I wasn't the only one that thought Walt Jr. was gonna get shot from a sniper or some shyt while pushing that baby around or stumble into the pool with her. That whole scene before the bathroom gave me a eerie vibe like something was gonna happen. I was nervous as fukk during that scene. I expected something crazy for the finale, I really didn't think it was gonna be Hank figuring it out.

i love this show

:gladbron: i thought the same thing, I thought some big prison honkey was going to come out of the woods spraying shyt up.

ryda518

Randy Orton=Legend Killer
Daps
Reppin
bx all day
tumblr_m9r8hjoj371qbtjf3o1_500.jpg

:pachaha:

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
thats the shyt though. Season 4 of dexter was top notch. If they wrapped that shyt up in season 5 we'd look at that show way different

Two different shows & two different stories. What I'm saying is with this particular show, they have so much material to work with, they could make more entertaining seasons if they chose to do so. With Dexter, i think we all knew shyt would get stale if they kept it going.

Black Hans

Follow Jesus. Be Beautiful
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
John 14:6
What's the purpose of the M60 in the future, though? :dwillhuh: The episode where he bought the gun at Denny's (which is the exact same Denny's Walt and Jesse ate after Gus used the box cutter on Victor) is called Live Free or Die. Walt bout to :violent: at the Feds? Or is it going to be like Michael Corleone on some "Just when I thought I was out, they pull me back in" with Heisenberg getting back in the game? Hmmm. Till next year. :sadcam::noah:

Ronald

Daps
What's the purpose of the M60 in the future, though? :dwillhuh: The episode where he bought the gun at Denny's (which is the exact same Denny's Walt and Jesse ate after Gus used the box cutter on Victor) is called Live Free or Die. Walt bout to :violent: at the Feds? Or is it going to be like Michael Corleone on some "Just when I thought I was out, they pull me back in" with Heisenberg getting back in the game? Hmmm. Till next year. :sadcam::noah:

He's going back to Albuquerque to protect someone

On Site

Pro
Daps
Does anyone think the Actually ever reveal how Brock got poisoned ?? I doubt it

Yea revealing that or that Walt could've saved Jane from choking to death seems kind've pointless now that Jesse is already disgusted by Walt. With how quickly things change in this show you never know tho.