tumblr_m9r8hjoj371qbtjf3o1_500.jpg

:pachaha:
:dead:

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
did anyone else have a problem with, after 8 episodes of walt flexing, threatening, and just acting like hes about to be a fukking king. He all of the sudden decides he's out.

Well 2 things.

1. I think the cancer is back

2. When he saw the money, that much of it...I really think he realized, "WTF is the point now? How can I ever spend all this?"

3. The monotony of cooking over and over for 3 months. Clocking in and out. No drama.

Number 2 doesn't seem to be reason enough, so I really think the cancer is back. The signs were there.

Black Hans

Follow Jesus. Be Beautiful
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
John 14:6
did anyone else have a problem with, after 8 episodes of walt flexing, threatening, and just acting like hes about to be a fukking king. He all of the sudden decides he's out.

Terminal illness can do that to a person. I think they said the type of cancer he had only gives him two years to live. He's at the 11th hour of his life.

ryda518

Randy Orton=Legend Killer
Daps
Reppin
bx all day
the dennys scene for anyone wondering

Last edited by a moderator:

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
might have missed it, but it say officially that the cancer is back (i assume it is, just wanted to know)

I thought the money scene with sky changed his mind

I figured it was back because he smiled at the dented in paper towel dispenser, ironically, because last time the news was good and he caved it in. This time the news was bad, and he sees his earlier reaction reflected back at him and he has no choice but to smile at the irony.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
just curious
did they release a preview for next year?

No, they just started writing it towards the end of August. Filming starts in November if I remember correctly.

Fred.

Black Ball

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Mighty LBC
Walt was thinking about smashing Lydia at that sit down. You know he gots to be horny with Skylar holding out on him.

Lol at Walt getting offended that Hank indirectly called him a monster.

You guys really think Jessie knows about Mike?

As meticulous as Walt is, I don't see him keeping something like that in his guest bathroom. Maybe he keeps it in somewhere private in his bedroom, but out in the open? Unless he was just reading that book and happen to forget it in there.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Walt was thinking about smashing Lydia at that sit down. You know he gots to be horny with Skylar holding out on him.

Lol at Walt getting offended that Hank indirectly called him a monster.

You guys really think Jessie knows about Mike?

As meticulous as Walt is, I don't see him keeping something like that in his guest bathroom. Maybe he keeps it in somewhere private in his bedroom, but out in the open? Unless he was just reading that book and happen to forget it in there.

When Walt's feeling himself he's prone to dumb shyt. This is the same guy that dry snitched on himself to Hank at dinner last season.

Fred.

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When Walt's feeling himself he's prone to dumb shyt. This is the same guy that dry snitched on himself to Hank at dinner last season.

Fred.

When Walt and Hank were drinking, I was telling my pops that Walt says dumb shyt when he's drunk, that scene came back at the end.

Walt brought this shyt on himself