Philadelphia
uIUaA.gif

Not enough shanking.

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
:wtf: at people talking about the Dexter shyt. What scene and season because I don't remember.

Fred.

Oh.

Man that's nothing like this scene lol. That's like saying that "Dexter" scene bit off "The Usual Suspects" because the villain was revealed in the final moments.

Fred.

Calm yo self. Soon as Hank went in the house I knew he would find something to link Walt to everything. It had a Dexter feel. That was the first show I thought of as soon as he went in the house. Left us hangin just like Dex too.

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
What if Walt goes in the bathroom after him, sees that Hank has seen the book. Comes back out, slips the ricin in his drink

fukk that. hank better keep this advantage for a minute.

my only concern is him coming out guns blazing with the questions and tip walt off...he needs to keeop his fukking mouth shut

dont ruin this shyt hank!

Anbesa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
did anyone else have a problem with, after 8 episodes of walt flexing, threatening, and just acting like hes about to be a fukking king. He all of the sudden decides he's out.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Calm yo self. Soon as Hank went in the house I knew he would find something to link Walt to everything. It had a Dexter feel. That was the first show I thought of as soon as he went in the house. Left us hangin just like Dex too.

:stopitslime:

"Dexter" didn't pioneer that type of ending. If he walked in on Walt cooking, that would be like "Dexter". This was like "The Usual Suspects".

Fred.