Breaking Bad Season 5 Official Thread

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
Mike using Saul for him and the nine guys would've been a bad move for Mike. Would've made him look he was pulling the strings and getting a defense together. Even though he was, he didn't want it to be obvious. The other lawyer was just a lot device

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
...its not enough...:dwillhuh:...where is it...:to:.where's the rest...THE MONEY skyler where is the rest :wtf:...skyler....WHERE'S THE MONEY :damn:

I gave it to ted :to:

What :mindblown: ...you did what?....

You gave our money to beneke??

:damn: :deadrose: :russ:

:dead:
best scene in the whole series

TdashDUB

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Austin
would a thread on the wire during its run have got this much discussion? i'm just wondering (ps you dont have to reply, i dont wanan derail this)

I honestly dont think so. Wire was once, arguably still is, goat status. But I don't think reacting live as the episodes air would strike as much debate over as many things people argue over whether huge no-shyt topics or minuscule petty shyt, either way it perpetuates (in this case) the thread pages..

I think a wire thread would mainly be us reacting to its greatness rather probing as far as people do with breaking bad

Black Hans

Follow Jesus. Be Beautiful
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
John 14:6
I don't think Walt went there with the intentions to kill Mike. Walt likely took the gun to either get Mike to give him the names on the list or the ensure Mike didn't kill him. Because Walt thinks he's the boss and Mike hasn't been showing any respect to him since Walt was working for Gus, Walt gets upset at Mike's disrespect. Add that on to the stuff Mike said to him about him messing things up by killing Gus and not knowing his place and still not giving him the names, that set Walt up to commit murder based on emotion and not necessity as he did before which is why he had the reaction he had immediately after shooting Mike. Then that a$$hole went up to Mike talking about "I'm sorry I shot you. I could've gotten the list from Lydia" :comeon::pacspit: That episode was the first time I truly disliked Walt.

fukk Walt for killing my GOAT character on the show. :to:

• Dap
Reactions: hex

Savior

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
The wire threads were just as big on ahh/old sohh. The thing was episodes would leak early all the time for the show....like the season 4 finale leaked weeks in advance. So the discussion was all over the place cause people would be on diff episodes and people watching live would wanna avoid spoilers and so on.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
The wire threads were just as big on ahh/old sohh. The thing was episodes would leak early all the time for the show....like the season 4 finale leaked weeks in advance. So the discussion was all over the place cause people would be on diff episodes and people watching live would wanna avoid spoilers and so on.

the RIP bodie episode was everyone goin :damn: + :to: + :sadcam: at once...

that was more defining than any breaking bad moment and I love this show

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I always felt that mike tried to distance himself from Saul because of Sauls affiliation with Walt and how easily Walt could intimidate Saul for inside info on Mike. (the 9 names)

The Wire season 4 thread did over 10k post on AHH and the whole season leaked before it even aired

LOST threads also used to do massive #s

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
just seen the last episode that aired and :wow:
i mean.....:wow:

im speechless. im...im gonna go collect myself

• Dap
Reactions: hex