Breaking Bad Season 5 Official Thread

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
finally got the time to watch this week's ep. and all I gotta say is :mindblown:

I mean I'm getting that feeling after damn near every ep. I can't wait to see how this shyt concludes.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vsInDVfIiiY]Breaking Bad 5x08 Promo "Gliding Over All" [HD] - YouTube[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o5iM5_BG1jo"]Breaking Bad 5x08 Sneak Peek "Gliding Over All" - YouTube[/ame]

Fred.

Last edited by a moderator:

PartyHeart

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Me and my bf love this show, and I used to love Walt. But I hate to say it, after these last couple of episodes, he needs to die :manny:

His ego has gotten way too out of control and he's reckless. Any ending where Walt isn't bleeding out or already dead will be unsatisfying.

TillWeDie

All Star
Daps
2lFq7.jpg
:russ:

damn...this also makes me think how Gus would run the politics in this country :dwillhuh:

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Ain't it funny how we always root for the bad guy until he does some foul shyt, and then he needs to die.

sm0ke

Lin Kuei
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
It's just about done. Walt's transformation is almost complete. He hasn't killed his Fredo or Manolo yet... I'm not sure who it's going to be. I don't think it will be Skylar. I think it will be Jesse :to:

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
that he has an actual reason to be sad about, because when he made the decision to take the gun he didn't realize shorty new the names as well...

That's the bad writing part I was talking about, breh. Why did Walt take that gun in the first place? You guys really expect me to believe Walt thought Mike was gonna kill him at that point? :aicmon: After spending a whole couple episodes getting out of the game and making that explicitly clear to his former partners in crime, he's going to kill the fukking brother in law of the DEA agent that's on his ass? That's how Mike is going to exit the game? :stopitslime: At that point, Mike was the least dangerous to Walt then he'd ever been. Mike could have genuinely killed Walt multiple times this season already, and Walt never reacted as scared as the normal person would because he knew he had some leverage and that Mike was a reasonable guy. Getting out of the game was not going to magically make Mike reckless enough to kill Walt. I'm willing to say that Walt maybe was pushed to kill him because of his ego in the end, but the premeditation was there as far as killing Mike being an option in the first place. That scene would be executed much better minus the lamentation about being able to get the list from Lydia. That's Walt's true Breaking Bad moment. The forced and illogical remorse does nothing for the scene.

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
Jessie didn't get his money. He got to paid some how.
Which would be stupid on both of their parts, 1 or both would be dead, if it's Sky, she can't take care of Holly and Walt jr. and Jessie would never get his money, think for a second, would you risk the backlash for 5 million over Skyler? GTFOH on that non sense.

Fury616

www.illdust.com
Daps
Reppin
( o Y o )
Ain't it funny how we always root for the bad guy until he does some foul shyt, and then he needs to die.

Killing Mike wasn't foul though...thats like saying Gus was a good guy and Walt killing him was some foul shyt. I find it funny how people all of sudden hate Walt now but when he damn near killed that kid wit Ricin it was all good. :shaq2:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
That's the bad writing part I was talking about, breh. Why did Walt take that gun in the first place? You guys really expect me to believe Walt thought Mike was gonna kill him at that point? :aicmon: After spending a whole couple episodes getting out of the game and making that explicitly clear to his former partners in crime, he's going to kill the fukking brother in law of the DEA agent that's on his ass? That's how Mike is going to exit the game? :stopitslime: At that point, Mike was the least dangerous to Walt then he'd ever been. Mike could have genuinely killed Walt multiple times this season already, and Walt never reacted as scared as the normal person would because he knew he had some leverage and that Mike was a reasonable guy. Getting out of the game was not going to magically make Mike reckless enough to kill Walt. I'm willing to say that Walt maybe was pushed to kill him because of his ego in the end, but the premeditation was there as far as killing Mike being an option in the first place. That scene would be executed much better minus the lamentation about being able to get the list from Lydia. That's Walt's true Breaking Bad moment. The forced and illogical remorse does nothing for the scene.

:snoop:

Man, Walt took the gun cause he didn't want it to be used on him. I don't believe Walt went to the meet saying, "I'm going to kill Mike". If that were the case he wouldn't have left the gun in the car when he gave him the bag.

Mike pissed him off, Walt gets the gun and kills him.

Not complicated.

melraH

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UPTOWN
just got to check the episode out, I feel like we are for a long cliffhanger next ep, so who do you think will die of the main characters next ep, jesse?( he is def going to get emotional over mike :snoop:) skylar? Flynn?

Killing Mike wasn't foul though...thats like saying Gus was a good guy and Walt killing him was some foul shyt. I find it funny how people all of sudden hate Walt now but when he damn near killed that kid wit Ricin it was all good. :shaq2:

:beli: what ricin?

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
:snoop:

Man, Walt took the gun cause he didn't want it to be used on him. I don't believe Walt went to the meet saying, "I'm going to kill Mike". If that were the case he wouldn't have left the gun in the car when he gave him the bag.

Mike pissed him off, Walt gets the gun and kills him.

Not complicated.

Why...would...Mike...kill...Walt?:dwillhuh: God forbid anyone point out any flaws with this show to any of you guys. What is Mike's motivation to kill the brother in law of the DEA agent that was seconds from locking him up? Mike spent the better part of two episodes vocalizing his exit from the game. He's going to add that much heat to himself at the very moment he's getting out?:upsetfavre: Walt is on his way to help Mike leave the game and all of a sudden decides he should protect himself from dude when he's never brought protection the numerous run ins he's had with Mike before when Mike had motivation to kill him? Has Walt ever even showed aggression at the times Mike has had a gun pointed at him? He had a damn smirk on his face the last time.

My whole point is Walt went there knowing that killing Mike was a definite possibility. In the heat of the moment he doesn't realize he can get the list from Lydia and makes the decision that he was already aware he might have to make. Name me the times in this whole series Walt has carried a weapon for protection as opposed to going on the offensive against someone?