Breaking Bad Season 5 Official Thread

BamdaDon

All Star
Daps
I tried to think what would be the biggest :wow: moment of this series and I cant see anything being more dramatic than Hank figuring it out/ walt confrontation . No murder, back stab or walt bossing up moment can top that imo. what yall think?

Yoda

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hip Hop
anyone talked about the lil stare :leostare: between skylar and jesse at the car wash? i smell a fukk scene in the near future :shaq:

Smokin Rider

I been official
Daps
Reppin
Seattle SuperChronic
I feel you, but there had to be some level of premeditation for him to grab the gun and none of the money. Why would he grab the gun? Your reasoning doesn't make too much sense imo. I know it wasn't a plot to murder mike but there was something sinister there.

Walt didn't have a gun, I think Walt is smart enough to know that Mike is always packin heat (which he was)

I agree with Fred, Walt just wanted Mike's respect. 2 egos clash, and Mike ends up dead, simple as that.

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Walt did go there with the intention to kill Mike...but as always he was battling his demons between wimpy chem teacher Walt and thug kingpin Heisenberg.

Mike pushed him over the edge with the never-ending disrespect...and Heisenberg won the battle. Wimpy chem teacher Walt made an appearance in the end after it was done.

That's my take too. You can see that shyt in Walt, he's eager to do it, why? The whole time he's thinking, if it comes down to it, he's better of dead. Maybe he would have scrapped the plan, if Mike gave him the names, but he was playing it safe then sorry, in his mind. Why not send Todd? Don't tell him shyt, just take this to this person. That's it. Walt's brother in law, and the DEA, local police, are all after this dude, if Walt gets caught in the mix, he's finished. His motivation to do the whole thing was his contemplation of killing Mike.

MightyHealthy

said what he said
Daps
Reppin
PUROGANG
anyone talked about the lil stare :leostare: between skylar and jesse at the car wash? i smell a fukk scene in the near future :shaq:
Ywolj.jpg

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
That's my take too. You can see that shyt in Walt, he's eager to do it, why? The whole time he's thinking, if it comes down to it, he's better of dead. Maybe he would have scrapped the plan, if Mike gave him the names, but he was playing it safe then sorry, in his mind. Why not send Todd? Don't tell him shyt, just take this to this person. That's it. Walt's brother in law, and the DEA, local police, are all after this dude, if Walt gets caught in the mix, he's finished. His motivation to do the whole thing was his contemplation of killing Mike.

So you want them to give Tod, who's already proven to be a loose cannon, a gun and a duffle bag full of money? :leostare:

Mike was in a fukked up situation. That was Walt's motivation, to come "save the day" so Mike would feel indebted to him. That's it. He's been angling for Mike's respect this whole season, and asked Mike to thank him twice in this ep alone.

So the idea that Walt went to kill Mike is :why:

It makes no sense. He apologized for it escalating to that, because it didn't have to. Who would do that, if that was their intention in the first place?

Fred.

Sansprix

Around the way girl.
Daps
Reppin
[ First Lady of TBM ]
I agree with Fred. Walt did NOT go there with the intention to kill Mike. The fact that Mike was unappreciative of Walt, and then completely shytted on him and his ego is what drove Walt to kill Mike. Mike basically told him they he would never be as great as Gus and Walt just couldn't handle that ether. Once again, Walt's ego getting the best of him.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
finally got the time to watch this week's ep. and all I gotta say is :mindblown:

I mean I'm getting that feeling after damn near every ep. I can't wait to see how this shyt concludes.