Breaking Bad Season 5 Official Thread

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
I'm starting to think that that M60 scene on episode 1 is going to be the very last episode of the whole show.

The way this show trolls with the opening scenes, (remember the bear in the pool)I believe the same thing. Whatever makes Walt go full war beard and change identities, I don't see him coming back to handle that in episode 9

Uncle Trill

Hendrix 3:16
Daps
he was just removing them because Mike knew that the DEA was coming to search his house and find sweet fukk all. after that Hank would def get a bit suspicious and maybe try searching his office for bugs or at the very least find them accidently

That was stupid he should have left them there, how will they be 1up on Hanks plans now?

DaveyDave

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Australia
That was stupid he should have left them there, how will they be 1up on Hanks plans now?
if he left them there and Hank finds them, what do you think the first thing they're gonna do? check for fingerprints, check to see where it's going, i'm pretty sure especially the computer one could be tracked back to the computer that receives the messages. worse than that, even Hank would be able to put together who was able to plant the bugs, there can't be that many people going in & out of his office with the time & chance to plant 2 bugs.

Mr swag

We Out Here
Daps
Reppin
The Well Respected Uptown,Virginia
§ansprix™;1309734 said:
:whoo: shyt is getting crazy!!!

First off.......what did Hank see in that pic? Has that been answered yet?

Second........Mike!!!!! :to: I hate that it was Mike man :sadbron: He's one of the GOAT TV characters on any TV show ever. He went out like a G.

Third......I can't even begin to imagine what happens from here.

"Say my name......you know exactly who I am" :krs: Heisenbergs swag was on astronomical levels this episode, but that ego man......that ego is gonna be what brings his ass down. Why the fukk did he tell them he killed Gus? Walt getting too big for his britches.

Also......I agree with Jonathan Banks, it does seem out of character to just leave his granddaughter there by herself like that. I know he didn't wanna get caught but it always was portrayed that his love for his granddaughter overshadowed all this shyt. Great acting by him in that scene tho. :to:

1 more episode then a years wait :sadcam::noah:

i think its lydia

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
:obama:

When you put it like that. It's all Walt's fault.

Walt also lit a fire under Hank's ass at the dinner table in that one scene where he was calling Gale a genius after Walt Jr. asked how the case was going... Walt basically told him that the great Heisenburg was still out there.

Isn't that the point of the show.

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
Sad to see my dude Mike get murked, but Heisenberg all day, nikkas. :shaq: Murda Walt building a empire. Yung Todd da gawd complete the family. :steviej: We got barrels for all you fukk nikkas on your Skylar shyt. :youngsabo:

On an unrelated note, the writing has gotten sloppy at times. It made no sense to have Walt showing remorse at the end when it was obviously a premeditated action on his part. And before anyone disagrees, how do you explain him taking the gun in the first place? He knew what he was doing.

Tres Leches

Empire Business
Daps
the picture Hank was looking at seemed to be a picture of Mike when he went to meet up with Lydia @ that cafe...remember Lydia was being extra careful but Mike was all like na don't worry lets sit @ the same table..

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
Sad to see my dude Mike get murked, but Heisenberg all day, nikkas. :shaq: Murda Walt building a empire. Yung Todd da gawd complete the family. :steviej: We got barrels for all you fukk nikkas on your Skylar shyt. :youngsabo:

On an unrelated note, the writing has gotten sloppy at times. It made no sense to have Walt showing remorse at the end when it was obviously a premeditated action on his part. And before anyone disagrees, how do you explain him taking the gun in the first place? He knew what he was doing.

Cause Walt is still prodigy status underneath all that.

boskey

Top Rankin
Daps
Damn just realized Monday is Labor Day. Probably won't be watching Sunday Night fukking with my so-called "friends".

But what kind of friends would keep you away from such piff?? :sadcam:

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
Mike throwing all his shyt away in the Well still bothers me brehs, I knew he was not going to make it. I kept hope and was like, is this it? Is this dude finally going to be able to walk away clean like this? :ohmy:

That scene is 10/10 for me. The music...everything. Then Gomie came in with that smile to the lawyer @ the bank and I knew Mike was done :to:

teacher

All Star
Daps

I disagree because after the fact he realized he could get the names from the chick...Walt doesn't resort to violence as a first result but as a last one...he killed him to tie up a loose ends which he was thus the reason he was fleeing the country

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
I disagree because after the fact he realized he could get the names from the chick...Walt doesn't resort to violence as a first result but as a last one...he killed him to tie up a loose ends which he was thus the reason he was fleeing the country
So what is it you disagree about?:dwillhuh:

TEKBEATZ

Banging Pads
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Saint Petersburg. FL
TQNYY.jpg

:snoop:

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
i think its lydia

Correct me if I'm wrong but I don't think the dea was tailing mike at the time when he met Lydia at the diner.

Sidenote-that scene was hilarious with her trying give mike a fake name and the waitress giving her the Kobe face,then talking to mike like she'd known him forever

Ahhh Lydia,so cute and so nervous :takedat: