Breaking Bad Season 5 Official Thread

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Walt prolly gonna call Todd to help with the clean up.

Walt will act like everything went smoothly with Jesse and Saul, like Mike just went away. I wonder how Jesse will find out though... honestly will Jesse ever find out about the shyt Walt's done to the people he's cared about?

He let Jane die
Poisoned Brock
Killed Mike

Walt really does want Jesse for himself

:russ:

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Walt prolly gonna call Todd to help with the clean up.

Walt will act like everything went smoothly with Jesse and Saul, like Mike just went away. I wonder how Jesse will find out though... honestly will Jesse ever find out about the shyt Walt's done to the people he's cared about?

He let Jane die
Poisoned Brock
Killed Mike

Walt really does want Jesse for himself

:russ:
Jesse and Saul are it Jesse is his only family now :sadcam:. ( Todd ehh well see how it goes. ) mike really needed to pump his breaks with his being a dikk to walt he held on to them gus days top long

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I got a few ideas....

First off I doubt they'll have to kill all 9 guys. If you kill a couple the rest will get the message.

As far as Mike, I have a feeling Walt will pin his murder on Lydia. It's convenient because Mike himself said she tried to kill him. I wouldn't be surprised if Jesse kills her.

Fred.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
real talk jesse need to get at walt for not giving him his 5mil

how the fukk you just gon tell a nikka "i aint givin you yo money :sitdown:"

Rodgers

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Walt respected and liked Mike...He wanted Mike to treat him like he was Gus... Walt wanted to basically just take Gus spot and have Jesse as his sidekick and Mike as his goon/distibution... I mean realistically Walt could have killed Mike immediately after he gave him the 5 million... Walt didnt go to kill mike he took the gun as a precaution and also to try to get the names... It was after Mike insulted him and is looking in the bag that Walt sees the opportunity in the midst of his anger

Rodgers

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I got a few ideas....

First off I doubt they'll have to kill all 9 guys. If you kill a couple the rest will get the message.

As far as Mike, I have a feeling Walt will pin his murder on Lydia. It's convenient because Mike himself said she tried to kill him. I wouldn't be surprised if Jesse kills her.

Fred.

makes sense about the 9 guys, but i just feel Walt will throw MIke in the :trash: and just torch the car... besides the blood the car isnt in mikes name or anything

DaveyDave

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Australia
Yo i dunno if this has been answered but why did Walt move the soundpiece thing in Hanks office, seems like he moved it to a different location.
he was just removing them because Mike knew that the DEA was coming to search his house and find sweet fukk all. after that Hank would def get a bit suspicious and maybe try searching his office for bugs or at the very least find them accidently

Ku$h Parker

I'm Nothin Correctable
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Prime Minister of S.B. Westside
I can't help but keep rooting for Walt. Everything he does I see justifiable :wow:
respek-knuckles.gif

Ronald

Daps
Hank didn't see anything in those pics

I think they were just showing us how obsessed he is with this case