Breaking Bad Season 5 Official Thread

Yessir_Araphat

takin money>>gettin money
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
N/S Long Beach
this might be a reach but, anyone else think that maybe the dea busting the lawyer is gonna come back and bite hank in the ass??? he was told to move on from the case from the higher ups, but put his guys on the lawyer anyways. gomez was even hesitant which makes it seem like there could be something illegal about it??? i could see a technicality coming up, which ruins the whole case. maybe they even get sued which would lead to hank getting fired like some have predicted??

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Walt's a dikk and jesse is probably gonna end up getting fukked over at the conclusion of the series. hank will def catch/kill walt or walt will end up killing hank on the sly

:pacspit: fukk walt

really hope jesse gets away clean :sadcam:
:childplease:

Uncle Trill

Hendrix 3:16
Daps
Yo i dunno if this has been answered but why did Walt move the soundpiece thing in Hanks office, seems like he moved it to a different location.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
i hate walt and have no regrets :sitdown:

Walt is like the first villain protagonist I couldn't support.

Usually it takes me almost a whole season or near the finale of the series for me to turn around and say :ohhh: "This muthafukka crazy! I can't get down with this nikka!"

But I didn't like Walt from the jump. Well I was neutral when it came to him but as soon as he turned down the offer from Gretchen and Elliot. Never liked him since...:yeshrug:

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Usually it takes me almost a whole season or near the finale of the series for me to turn around and say :ohhh: "This muthafukka crazy! I can't get down with this nikka!"

But I didn't like Walt from the jump. Well I was neutral when it came to him but as soon as he turned down the offer from Gretchen and Elliot. Never liked him since...:yeshrug:

You the type to die on your knees huh :wtb::usure:Say his name nicca not Walt heisenberg

Ku$h Parker

I'm Nothin Correctable
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Prime Minister of S.B. Westside

fukk a Handout breh:sitdown:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
You the type to die on your knees huh :wtb::usure:Say his name nicca not Walt heisenberg

:what:

The fukk are you talking about? What does me not liking an egomaniac have to do about me dying on my knees. I know what I'll die for. I'll die for my fam and never spit on them or do shyt that would make them feel ashamed of me.

Walt has nobody now and that's his fault. That's not somebody I want to look up too.

Yall Walt riders fukked in the head. It's like Hank said. Heroes don't get the shine the people like to glorify the Villains.:beli:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Didn't saul do that to help Jesee and walt??Saul has called to warn hank , had huell steal the ricin , took care of Ted he's def not anywhere as shaky as that guy he would of done those money drops in person like he was doing lawyer business . I think of anything it was cause he's loyal to Walt and mike didn't want to trust him :yeshrug: maybe in his next life hell know better call ... fukk it he's dead Long live heisenberg :russ:

None of that you said benefits Mike though. The last time Mike relied on Saul, Gale died. He didn't fukk with him at all in season 4, and only interacted with him 2-3 times this season.

So yeah in hindsight it's easy to say "he should've used Saul"....but he ain't really relied on him much since season 3.

Fred.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:what:

The fukk are you talking about? What does me not liking an egomaniac have to do about me dying on my knees. I know what I'll die for. I'll die for my fam and never spit on them or do shyt that would make them feel ashamed of me.

Walt has nobody now and that's his fault. That's not somebody I want to look up too.

Yall Walt riders fukked in the head. It's like Hank said. Heroes don't get the shine the people like to glorify the Villains.:beli:
:childplease: it's a tv show nicca walts no worse than Tony soprano or Vic Mackey or tony Montana you Just soft duke I can appreciate his character . Walt has always had a problem with handouts he didn't even want a save Walter white site

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
:childplease: it's a tv show nicca walts no worse than Tony soprano or Vic Mackey or tony Montana you Just soft duke I can appreciate his character . Walt has always had a problem with handouts he didn't even want a save Walter white site

:aicmon:

I think Walt is an entertaining character but I don't support him, nikka. I'm not saying I hate him in a way that he tarnishes the show.

How does that make me soft?

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:aicmon:

I think Walt is an entertaining character but I don't support him, nikka. I'm not saying I hate him in a way that he tarnishes the show.

How does that make me soft?

:birdman:Its all jokes playboy
But now say thank you Breh

Sansprix

Around the way girl.
Daps
Reppin
[ First Lady of TBM ]
:whoo: shyt is getting crazy!!!

First off.......what did Hank see in that pic? Has that been answered yet?

Second........Mike!!!!! :to: I hate that it was Mike man :sadbron: He's one of the GOAT TV characters on any TV show ever. He went out like a G.

Third......I can't even begin to imagine what happens from here.

"Say my name......you know exactly who I am" :krs: Heisenbergs swag was on astronomical levels this episode, but that ego man......that ego is gonna be what brings his ass down. Why the fukk did he tell them he killed Gus? Walt getting too big for his britches.

Also......I agree with Jonathan Banks, it does seem out of character to just leave his granddaughter there by herself like that. I know he didn't wanna get caught but it always was portrayed that his love for his granddaughter overshadowed all this shyt. Great acting by him in that scene tho. :to:

1 more episode then a years wait :sadcam::noah: