Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
i'm callin it now....

Walt merc's jessie...

Skyler merc's walt....

Hank divorces Marie and get a BB spin off....

Walt loses jesse and feels like connecting to his real son.

walt busts in on walt jr ODing off bad meth caused by todd's flawed recipe, which he sold to them other dudes.

walt jr screams "YOU ALRIGHT I LEARNED IT BY WATCHING YOU!!!"

walt goes to kill them dudes with the 50 cal.

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
YOu can't put cash in a safety deposit box? Don't everyone do that? Lol

I think Walt with the hair and the big gat will be in the final episodes of next season.

Youre not supposed to(tax purposes,etc..) store American money in safe deposit boxes especially over 10k. IRS will be all over it ...if you get caught like the lawyer did by the dea. The only thing the dea shouldve been able to do was seize the money and handoff the lawyer to the IRS so he could prove it was his and get taxed on it and deal with the consequences.

The whole thing comes off as the lawyer being harassed by the dea which makes him practicing law and turning snitch so quick seem very stupid and lazy.

Other countries money though? :pachaha: mike should've paid the goons with euros :rip:

jaguar paw

Music Junkie
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Optimistic But I Got Hands Tho
Mike having such a weak ass lawyer doesn't really make much sense given his character's history of fully understanding whom he does business with. He's done a few things this season that even the writers admit break his own personal code.

I guess it had to be done for the progression of the story. They needed a way to take him out.

Tom

Banned
Daps
Reppin
They see me trolling, they hating.....
Having 9 different lawyers represent 9 guys is worse tho b and makes things much more complicated imo. Plus thats 8 more guys u have to follow and keep tabs on

:yeshrug:

I felt like him paying dudes not to snitch was out of character tho. That's some straight corny shyt that I never thought Mike would do. If u gotta pay dudes not to rat then they're better off dead.

But now in retrospect I understand why Mike blamed Walt for everything. His 9 guys wouldn't even be in jail right now if Walt didn't merk Gus and attract attention

but Walt would probably be DEAD right now if he didn't kill Gus didn't

so :yeshrug:

at the end of the day I can't get mad at Walt, even after all the people and kids that died. People forget the first episode of season one. Dude was on his last leg and on the verge of a nervous breakdown. He had to do what he had to do. Alot of us would have been too bytch made to do some crazy shyt like that. Especially at that age in our lives.

the fact that he doesn't give a fukk about anyone else but himself just makes me respect him more

real nikka shyt, fuk the world and throw friends/wives in the bushes :birdman:

real nikkas whistle with joy after innocent kids get merked my g :yes:

u can't be all sympathetic and emotional in the drug game bro, its Heisenberg season bytch

PrnzHakeem

FKA LilNukka
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Haven
Why yall talking about Mike's granddaughter wont get the money? The only money that gets confiscated is the 9 dudes in jail, cuz there is already a case against them.

No case against the granddaughter. EVen when the Lawyer made the first deposit box drop, he told the banker "I have a new one (deposit box) for you today" , he tells her the number and she goes and unlocks it.

If the deposit is listed under the estate of said lil girl, she gon be aight :myman:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Why yall talking about Mike's granddaughter wont get the money? The only money that gets confiscated is the 9 dudes in jail, cuz there is already a case against them.

No case against the granddaughter. EVen when the Lawyer made the first deposit box drop, he told the banker "I have a new one (deposit box) for you today" , he tells her the number and she goes and unlocks it.

If the deposit is listed under the estate of said lil girl, she gon be aight :myman:

:usure:

Filthy McNasty

><(((*>
Daps
:to:

2rZTq.gif

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps

:ufdup:

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York

Its evidence in a drug case, the money is gone.:childplease:

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Youre not supposed to(tax purposes,etc..) store American money in safe deposit boxes especially over 10k. IRS will be all over it ...if you get caught like the lawyer did by the dea. The only thing the dea shouldve been able to do was seize the money and handoff the lawyer to the IRS so he could prove it was his and get taxed on it and deal with the consequences.

The whole thing comes off as the lawyer being harassed by the dea which makes him practicing law and turning snitch so quick seem very stupid and lazy.

Other countries money though? :pachaha: mike should've paid the goons with euros :rip:

Exactly what kind of a lawyer was that guy? Nicca snitched in 10 min :youngsabo:Not to mention they weren't supposed to be following him nicca be on the lawyer from the wire steez and sue the dea