Follow Jesus. Be Beautiful
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
John 14:6
Walt been treating Jesse like shyt since day 1:

Video: Breaking Bad

And "loyal this season?" :russ:

Walt don't know he's in a TV show, so Jesse betraying Walt didn't happen "last season". It happened recently.

Fred.

We are watching TV though, you do know that right? And THIS season Jesse hasn't been doing stupid shyt like he was previous seasons so what's the purpose of Walt saying some a$$hole shyt like that? Usually, Walt would go off on Jesse when he would do something stupid like shoot up heroin, or almost cost them a distribution deal with Gus because he was late and high. I know you watched the previous seasons multiple times so stop acting like Walt's behavior hasn't been jacked up to extreme levels this season. Since when is killing two bangers and getting 15,000 dollars extra for your boy's injuries "treating someone badly?" Jesse would've been dead or strung out if it wasn't for Walt, which is part of the reason he is loyal to Walt.

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Anyone else think Walt is a little bit too much off an a$$hole this season? How does Walt go from viewing and treating Jesse like a son to telling him his future will consist of him playing video games and getting high if he leave him (Walt)? I think the writers went a bit off the deep end with Walt's character. They should've kept Jesse as the one person who Walt never treated badly. Him treating Skyler badly is one thing. That bytch gave away is money to her ex-dikk. :heh: But for him to say some shyt like that to Jesse when Jesse's been pretty loyal to him this season and not doing stupid shyt like stealing product from Gus and selling it back in Season 4 is crazy. It seems backward and unwarranted.

Walt was keeping it like your surname.

DaveyDave

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Australia
We are watching TV though, you do know that right? And THIS season Jesse hasn't been doing stupid shyt like he was previous seasons so what's the purpose of Walt saying some a$$hole shyt like that? Usually, Walt would go off on Jesse when he would do something stupid like shoot up heroin, or almost cost them a distribution deal with Gus because he was late and high. I know you watched the previous seasons multiple times so stop acting like Walt's behavior hasn't been jacked up to extreme levels this season. Since when is killing two bangers and getting 15,000 dollars extra for your boy's injuries "treating someone badly?" Jesse would've been dead or strung out if it wasn't for Walt, which is part of the reason he is loyal to Walt.
because to Walt, in "real" time it's only been roughly a year since this all started

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:wtf:

U nikkas just don't wanna agree with me :shaq2:

I said the same thing and y'all wanna argue :bryan:

I'm surprised I got him to agree.

Team Skylar though. He agrees with me he's agreeing with you.

aajR2eqo

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

The mind state you have makes no sense. The only reason you think Walt should be all buddy-buddy with Jesse is because he's been loyal "this season"....because he betrayed Walt "last season", right?

Oh wait, in the show's time line that was around 2 months ago. And you gotta be blind not to notice all these :rudy: looks Walt has on his face whenever Mike and Jesse interact. All that shyt from "last season" is still fresh in his mind.

And of course Walt's personality is on level 10 this season....it's the first time in the show's history he has no one....not Krazy 8 or Emilio, or Tuco, or Gus, or Mike, or even Skylar, to check him.

Fred.