Breaking Bad Season 5 Official Thread

Tom

Banned
Daps
Reppin
They see me trolling, they hating.....
Wassup with that Breaking Bad video game?

johnnyutah_super-breaking-bad-2-turbo.png

Ronald

Daps
How yall think this last episode this year will end??

I hope Hank finally finds out about Walt

Hammer

Banned
Daps
so when does that scene occur from the first episode where walts in the diner with hair?

that's gotta be the 2nd to last episode of the season or the last one

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
I know it was a plot device but there was no reason for the lawyer to flip. Only thing he was doing wrong was putting cash in a safety deposit box.

If he was a half decent lawyer he would've had an alibi for having six figures in cash and would've been on the dea for running up on him.

My dog Saul would've stunted on the Gomez and turned that smile into the :sadcam: then walked out with the :russ: face

Wise

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
YOu can't put cash in a safety deposit box? Don't everyone do that? Lol

I think Walt with the hair and the big gat will be in the final episodes of next season.

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Sure....but shoot a man at point blank range twice, with zero emotion? Nah man....they didn't sell that, at all, and it seems completely out of character.

Fred.

off topic (i'm playing catch up from the page this is on) but i remember nuck looking like he was going to throw up the next morning when margs was asking about he and jimmy's meeting, he may have had to put jimmy down, but he didn't want to, he felt like he had to because everybody there just witnessed his right hand run completely wild on him with no real fear, if he was gonna have to die anyway, might as well do it himself and make a statement