Reppin
Southeast Ohio
lI9lf.jpg

Rodgers

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
there is nothing more annoying than the fans reaction to the final season of these great tv shows... Fans online hated the Sopranos last season even though it was one of the best, hated The Wire even though it still crushed any tv show or film that came out that year...Same shhit with BrBa.

Because fans have invested all these hours into the show fans expect specific payoffs. So they bytch and moan no matter what.

Lost maybe the exception to this theory cause it was clear they werent able to answer most of the questions/issues they raised.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Mike leaving his granddaughter was a scene paying respect to the classic movie Heat. Didn't Walt mention that movie earlier this season?

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Mike leaving his granddaughter was a scene paying respect to the classic movie Heat. Didn't Walt mention that movie earlier this season?

The whole train ep was an homage to "Heat". New guy, loose cannon, murks innocent during a heist, fukking up the whole operation, etc.

Fred.

Tom

Banned
Daps
Reppin
They see me trolling, they hating.....
Tod is eager to learn and is humble

which makes him a good student and a better apprentice than Jessee who originally just wanted to cook the meth his own way earlier in the first season

Walt was impressed by the fact that Tod would rather focus on getting the formula right first before worrying about the money side of things.

Mind right, money right, ready for war....in that order....Like the wise old sage Memphis Bleek once said

Walt is impressed by that like any teacher in his position would be.

Tod >>> Jesse to keep it 100, Tod ain't a fukkin cry baby and bust his gun when it needs to be bust

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
The whole train ep was an homage to "Heat". New guy, loose cannon, murks innocent during a heist, fukking up the whole operation, etc.

Fred.

They were going to kill dude in Heat, but he got away.

They let Todd live.

More than likely the loose cannon is going to be the main man's downfall :wow:

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Yes, I loved the nods to 'Heat' too, definitely the scene in the park, and the ending scene. One of my favorite movies. I get so invested in that, I sometime don't want to watch the last thirty minutes or so. When De Niro leaves that women at the hotel....and when he dies in Pacino's arms...ahhh man. Mike went out with dignity and class, hopefully Walt won't, he doesn't deserve too.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I don't trust Tod, at all. I'm leery of eager to please ass people.

And I don't think he's smart, or trying to steal the meth formula, or anything like that. He kept the kid's spider for fukks sake, how clever can he be?

Fred.

Black Hans

Follow Jesus. Be Beautiful
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
John 14:6
Anyone else think Walt is a little bit too much off an a$$hole this season? How does Walt go from viewing and treating Jesse like a son to telling him his future will consist of him playing video games and getting high if he leave him (Walt)? I think the writers went a bit off the deep end with Walt's character. They should've kept Jesse as the one person who Walt never treated badly. Him treating Skyler badly is one thing. That bytch gave away is money to her ex-dikk. :heh: But for him to say some shyt like that to Jesse when Jesse's been pretty loyal to him this season and not doing stupid shyt like stealing product from Gus and selling it back in Season 4 is crazy. It seems backward and unwarranted.

WOAHMYGOODNESS

Your TSC World Champion
Daps
Anyone else think Walt is a little bit too much off an a$$hole this season? How does Walt go from viewing and treating Jesse like a son to telling him his future will consist of him playing video games and getting high if he leave him (Walt)? I think the writers went a bit off the deep end with Walt's character. They should've kept Jesse as the one person who Walt never treated badly. Him treating Skyler badly is one thing. That bytch gave away is money to her ex-dikk. :heh: But for him to say some shyt like that to Jesse when Jesse's been pretty loyal to him this season and not doing stupid shyt like stealing product from Gus and selling it back in Season 4 is crazy. It seems backward and unwarranted.

you're not paying enough attention to what is going on

Walt doesn't care about ANYBODY, all he wants is to surpass his old business, to be feared/respected and to be "king"

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

Walt been treating Jesse like shyt since day 1:

Video: Breaking Bad

And "loyal this season?" :russ:

Walt don't know he's in a TV show, so Jesse betraying Walt didn't happen "last season". It happened recently.

Fred.