Breaking Bad Season 5 Official Thread

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
Todd is going to have a play in how Walt goes down IMO.

It's just sloppy how quickly he let him in on the cook. Plus Mike told him that his crew were thieves, and would sell information he got from the pest control business to the highest bidder.

:snoop:

He hired Todd to get close to his inside connections. He is going to use those connections to kill the 9 people. He sees how dedicated (and stupid) Todd is and basically willing to do anything for the business.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
tony-soprano.jpg

The thing about Tony is that while he is truly a scumbag you could root for him all the way to the end.

It's harder to do that for Walt imo.

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He hired Todd to get close to his inside connections. He is going to use those connections to kill the 9 people. He sees how dedicated (and stupid) Todd is and basically willing to do anything for the business.

He hired Todd because he's the only one left.

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
Interesting that in Jonathan Banks' mind, Mike would not have left his granddaughter and he felt that was out of character for him

Props on that video. You could tell he was sad to go and that everyone else was also. So glad his minor appearance in S2 led to this.

And thats why I feel this is the worst season. Mike has been out of character all season. Loose end after loose end. Even putting the money back in the bank seemed out of character. Had to be another way to give his people money. How many millions did the feds take from dude?:what:

Fool me once, but a second damn time :damn:

This season seems forced. Still entertaing tho

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
He hired Todd because he's the only one left.
No. Walt can and has cooked by himself before. He is using Todd and if you don't see it I don't know what to tell you. He needs to get to those people who might snitch especially now that Mike is gone.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:russ: at Bryan Cranston seriously tweeting "how you like me now" on some :troll: shyt.

Fred.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
And thats why I feel this is the worst season. Mike has been out of character all season. Loose end after loose end. Even putting the money back in the bank seemed out of character. Had to be another way to give his people money. How many millions did the feds take from dude?:what:

He should of called Saul

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu

A big part of the reason I respect the show is because they have the balls to write themselves into corners all the time. They knew they had to get Walt to kill Mike, and even if the route was a little sloppy, it worked.

This show has established a level of realism where you don't ave to suspend your disbelief all of the time, but every now and then you have to do it. Some people may call it lazy writing, but I respect the fukk out of their decision to come up with ballsy conclusions and then solve the maze afterwards.

Like the 52 diner scene. They don't even know exactly how he got there yet, or where he's going with the gun, but dammit, they planted the flag and they're running with it.

I fukk with that. I agree with you though. Mike has done some half measures this season, but I just tell myself it's a TV show and I enjoy it. :obama:

Tetris v2.0

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
No. Walt can and has cooked by himself before. He is using Todd and if you don't see it I don't know what to tell you. He needs to get to those people who might snitch especially now that Mike is gone.
There will def be some type of showdown tho.

Walt is clearly manipulating the guy, but Todd is a known thief (and child-killer) with mob connections. He very well may have an agenda of his own

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
:laugh:

Walt is a fukking wrecking ball. When Jesse told him that everything has went to shyt since he's came into his life he wasn't lying.

Looking back and rewatching this show with my girl over the past 2 weeks...

Walt is a terrible human being. This guy indirectly caused those fukking planes to crash as well... Has there ever been a character in TV to just infect all those around him with this much fukkery? There can't be.

Walt's cancer went into remission....

and Walt BECAME his cancer.

Fury616

www.illdust.com
Daps
Reppin
( o Y o )
The thing about Tony is that while he is truly a scumbag you could root for him all the way to the end.

It's harder to do that for Walt imo.

I rooted for Tony against the NY mob cuz he was the underdog but everyday Tony was scum of the earth. At least I know Walt is written to become the villan in the end. Tony was just a villan pretending to be a family man and respectable human being. He directly or indirectly caused the death/misery of almost everyone around him.