Breaking Bad Season 5 Official Thread

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:usure:

I'm just going off of what the viewer was shown. Gus wanted 3 months of Walt's time. What happened after that 3 months? We don't know. Was Hank going to stop looking for who was behind the blue meth in 3 month?

It's not complicated. He wanted his product. He employed him to produce his product, after 3 months was Gus going to stop his operation? Or was he going to replace Walt and keep it moving?

Gale was going to be his cook. He just had to speed up the process of him learning Walt's method sooner because of how crazy Walt was. Not complicated at all.

After the 3 months he would've likely just brought in Gale, Walt's original assistant to continue running things. Remember, at that point, Walt wanted out the game. Gus would've had no reason to kill Walt.

The original plan would've had Walt working with Gale. Gale learning the recipe, Walt getting his 3M after 3 months and retiring from the game. Walt dying was not a requirement.

That changed when Walt convinced Gus to get rid of Gale and bring in Jesse. That changed when Walt killed two of Gus' men.

Before Walt killed two of Gus' men, Walt proposed the extension for 15M a year. Gus accepted.

Gus didn't make plans to get rid of Walt until after two of his men were killed.

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
After the 3 months he would've likely just brought in Gale, Walt's original assistant to continue running things. Remember, at that point, Walt wanted out the game. Gus would've had no reason to kill Walt.

The original plan would've had Walt working with Gale. Gale learning the recipe, Walt getting his 3M after 3 months and retiring from the game.

That changed when Walt convinced Gus to get rid of Gale and bring in Jesse. That changed when Walt killed two of Gus' men.

Before Walt killed two of Gus' men, Walt proposed the extension for 15M a year. Gus accepted.

Gus didn't make plans to get rid of Walt until after two of his men were killed.

Yeah, but that was before he knew about Hank right?

I'm not even disagreeing with you 100%. I just don't think Gus would have let a man who could compromise his organization off the hook like that knowing how close to home things were with Walt and the DEA.

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Now, you mean to tell me that Walt KNOWING who Gus is and what he's about wouldn't be a major risk had Gus had to kill Hank (like he was planning on doing?) What happened when Gus told Walt he was about to take care of Hank because Walt couldn't do it himself?

Walt went apeshyt and had Saul call the DEA with that tip bullshyt. It's all hypothetical, but that's my take on it.

Gus had no plans to kill Hank until after Walt fukked up.

Gus called Hank to warn him about the twins. Walt went to Gus, told him that Hank wasn't a threat and Gus agreed. After that, he had the surviving assassin twin, and members of the cartel taken out, the episode where he's talking to dude on the phone and you hear people break into the house on some Scarface shyt.

Gus didn't start going after Hank until Walt had Jesse kill Gale. Gale is killed, police investigate, Hank notices an El Pollo Loco napkin in the vegan's house and starts going after Gus HARD.

That's when Gus decided to take Hank out. When Walt's actions led to Gus being a target of the DEA; when Gale's death made Gus #1 on Hank's shyt list. That's when Hank starts going to the restaurant with Jr and Walt. When he puts tracking devices on Gus' cars. Have him come in for questioning.

Again, Walt doesn't fukk around, Gale doesn't die, Hank doesn't investigate Gus and Gus doesn't see Hank as a threat.

The original plan, Walt works with Gale for 3 months, gets his money and retires. Gale becomes the cook and all is well. Blue meth still out there? Doesn't matter because there's nothing that connects it to Gus.

For the entire series, Hank keeps reaching a dead end only for Walt to pave him a connecting road.

There was nothing connecting Gus to meth until Gale was killed and Hank found a napkin.

There was nothing connecting Madrigal, the off shore accounts and Mike until Walt tried to destroy the laptop. There was 0% chance that Gus kept any incriminating evidence on there. Hank says he checked it out before it was destroyed and that they wouldn't have gotten shyt off it because it was encrypted.

Darts

Spittin' em
Daps
Gus never planned on killing Walt from jump. As a matter of fact he was VERY patient with Walt and all the drama he brought to his low key operation. Gus respected Walt's gangsta for the way he approached him in the restaurant and that he was a family man doing what he had to.

The reason he might have been thinking of replacing Walt was that he knew Walt was terminal and was gonna be gone regardless...thats why he wanted Gale to learn as much as he could from the 'master' before he croaked.

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
What the hell do you mean it is better to die and keep your respect? I am thinking Mike wants to provide for his grand kid because clearly, his son is dead and the mother can't properly provide for the kid. That is the whole reason for him doing all that dirt, all he had to do was talk it out, he could gone on the run, provided console to the group for a fee, he went way out of his way to start trouble with Walt, being a bytch and alive to provide for my family, yeah i will take that any day than being dead and not being able to a damn thing. You hate Walt so much that you would provoke a man to kill you, a man you know is dangerous and smart, Walt held all the cards here, he gave Mike the info to run, he could have let get caught, he gave him the bag, he wanted the names of the other guys and out of loyalty to them, you going to betray your own family:stopitslime: Any body in that position would have given up the 9 and lived to provide for his family.
:whew:

Mike fukked up for using that lawyer. He fukked up by telling the lawyer where he was at. He knew something was up when he called him out of the blue.

Mike shoulda called Saul

:snoop:

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Gus had no plans to kill Hank until after Walt fukked up.

Gus called Hank to warn him about the twins. Walt went to Gus, told him that Hank wasn't a threat and Gus agreed. After that, he had the surviving assassin twin, and members of the cartel taken out, the episode where he's talking to dude on the phone and you hear people break into the house on some Scarface shyt.

Gus didn't start going after Hank until Walt had Jesse kill Gale. Gale is killed, police investigate, Hank notices an El Pollo Loco napkin in the vegan's house and starts going after Gus HARD.

That's when Gus decided to take Hank out. When Walt's actions led to Gus being a target of the DEA; when Gale's death made Gus #1 on Hank's shyt list. That's when Hank starts going to the restaurant with Jr and Walt. When he puts tracking devices on Gus' cars. Have him come in for questioning.

Again, Walt doesn't fukk around, Gale doesn't die, Hank doesn't investigate Gus and Gus doesn't see Hank as a threat.

The original plan, Walt works with Gale for 3 months, gets his money and retires. Gale becomes the cook and all is well. Blue meth still out there? Doesn't matter because there's nothing that connects it to Gus.

For the entire series, Hank keeps reaching a dead end only for Walt to pave him a connecting road.

There was nothing connecting Gus to meth until Gale was killed and Hank found a napkin.

There was nothing connecting Madrigal, the off shore accounts and Mike until Walt tried to destroy the laptop. There was 0% chance that Gus kept any incriminating evidence on there. Hank says he checked it out before it was destroyed and that they wouldn't have gotten shyt off it because it was encrypted.

:obama:

When you put it like that. It's all Walt's fault.

Walt also lit a fire under Hank's ass at the dinner table in that one scene where he was calling Gale a genius after Walt Jr. asked how the case was going... Walt basically told him that the great Heisenburg was still out there.

Smokin Rider

I been official
Daps
Reppin
Seattle SuperChronic
If I knew Walt in real life, I would wanna kill that muhfukka....but I know him as a TV show character and I'm still hopin he can get his empire. I know I'm in the minority but I hate Hank like DEA hates minorites, I been hoping he gets killed, I been annoyed with that bytch since day 1. I hopin Walt takes out Hank and Skylar and if Walt has to go, that Jesse is the triggerman, he deserves that.

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:obama:

When you put it like that. It's all Walt's fault.

Walt also lit a fire under Hank's ass at the dinner table in that one scene where he was calling Gale a genius after Walt Jr. asked how the case was going... Walt basically told him that the great Heisenburg was still out there.

Even Jesse's boy Combo getting killed, which led to Andrea's brother getting killed, which led to Walt having to kill the two dealers was the result of Walt trying to sell on other's people territories.

Like selling drugs on someone else's territory is like KFC opening a location across from El Pollo Loco, like the shyt was cool.

Walt's in over his head. If he played his role he's somewhere sitting lovely right now.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:whew:

Mike fukked up for using that lawyer. He fukked up by telling the lawyer where he was at. He knew something was up when he called him out of the blue.

Mike shoulda called Saul

:snoop:

By the way why would a lawyer snitch ? SMh and that quickly ? They had no warrant and shouldn't of been following him Saul would of ate them alive . They were on a fishing expedition and all that shyt would be thrown out with a good lawyer right ? And the laundry guy seemed like he wouldve snitched no matter what 2 mil in the bank or not and really outside of killing him mike was powerless to stop him from snitching that's why the legacy cost was dumb in the first place

NamelessPimp

Legend
Daps
Reppin
Everyday the Sun Comes Up
If I knew Walt in real life, I would wanna kill that muhfukka....but I know him as a TV show character and I'm still hopin he can get his empire. I know I'm in the minority but I hate Hank like DEA hates minorites, I been hoping he gets killed, I been annoyed with that bytch since day 1. I hopin Walt takes out Hank and Skylar and if Walt has to go, that Jesse is the triggerman, he deserves that.

Walt is going to die at the end. If the writers say its Mr. Chips to Scarface then he'll definitely die. The way Walt's acting now explains it all. After Skylar said she's just waiting for the cancer to come back I feel like Walt's been a guy acting like he has nothing to live for.

Everything he did prior this was out of fear being caught, dying, etc. Now he's just acting irrational and is power tripping. Walt deserves to die by Jesse's hand, but I doubt that happens because Walt doesn't deserve to die on his own accord anymore

TillWeDie

All Star
Daps
I blame Skyler for nagging so much and giving Walt cancer in the first place

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Even Jesse's boy Combo getting killed, which led to Andrea's brother getting killed, which led to Walt having to kill the two dealers was the result of Walt trying to sell on other's people territories.

Like selling drugs on someone else's territory is like KFC opening a location across from El Pollo Loco, like the shyt was cool.

Walt's in over his head. If he played his role he's somewhere sitting lovely right now.

:laugh:

Walt is a fukking wrecking ball. When Jesse told him that everything has went to shyt since he's came into his life he wasn't lying.

Looking back and rewatching this show with my girl over the past 2 weeks...

Walt is a terrible human being. This guy indirectly caused those fukking planes to crash as well... Has there ever been a character in TV to just infect all those around him with this much fukkery? There can't be.

By the way why would a lawyer snitch ? SMh and that quickly ? They had no warrant and shouldn't of been following him Saul would of ate them alive . They were on a fishing expedition and all that shyt would be thrown out with a good lawyer right ? And the laundry guy seemed like he wouldve snitched no matter what 2 mil in the bank or not and really outside of killing him mike was powerless to stop him from snitching that's why the legacy cost was dumb in the first place
shyt was so disappointing.

For a second, I thought Mike was going to be able to ride off in the sunset. I wouldn't have been mad if they went that route. I know that rarely happens. But damn, Walt's going to be the worst main character when it comes to fukking over/damaging everything connected to him ever. At least let Mike or Jesse get away...

When Jesse goes out it's going to be some emotional shyt. Especially if Walt does it.

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu

Fury616

www.illdust.com
Daps
Reppin
( o Y o )
Walt is a terrible human being. This guy indirectly caused those fukking planes to crash as well... Has there ever been a character in TV to just infect all those around him with this much fukkery? There can't be.

tony-soprano.jpg

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:laugh:

Walt is a fukking wrecking ball. When Jesse told him that everything has went to shyt since he's came into his life he wasn't lying.

Looking back and rewatching this show with my girl over the past 2 weeks...

shyt was so disappointing.

For a second, I thought Mike was going to be able to ride off in the sunset. I wouldn't have been mad if they went that route. I know that rarely happens. But damn, Walt's going to be the worst main character when it comes to fukking over/damaging everything connected to him ever. At least let Mike or Jesse get away...

When Jesse goes out it's going to be some emotional shyt. Especially if Walt does it.

Well mike nor Walt deserve happy endings it's kind of like Omar too code or not you live by the sword you die by the sword .