Breaking Bad Season 5 Official Thread

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
No i don't he is that smart because if he was why would he a thief in a crew, instead of running the crew. Gale was smarter than him and he had to take notes and still was not 100% up on the formula, but Tod will? :leostare:

But that information in the hands of a chemist is a different story.

Jesse knows the shyt after reps with the cooks, hell Victor knew the process after watching them for a while. Don't downplay how that shyt can come back and bite Walt in the ass. If those instructions get into the wrong hands, Walt's operation is going to be done.

The War Report

NewNewYork
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
i4IIOyq16rjTm.gif

ibsSa3PQjfI0q9.gif

iS52737IPD4ew.gif

iRtqvbkGlTFbd.gif

iue8tw3RWkYpb.gif

ib2CUD4mxcHW6E.gif

• Dap
Reactions: hex

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu

Jesse knows the shyt after reps with the cooks, hell Victor knew the process after watching them for a while. Don't downplay how that shyt can come back and bite Walt in the ass. If those instructions get into the wrong hands, Walt's operation is going to be done.

Yea iwas thinking something like this. Maybe Todd isn't a genius but he can leverage something if he knows the process

boskey

Top Rankin
Daps
I started off hating Jesse the most by far (still think he's a generally wack character and lol at him going from young ignorant juggalo wigger to mature Linkin Park emo-post-wigger wigger in the span of one year)

Then I hated Hank just cuz him and his wife were annoying. I was glad when he got shot.

Always hated Skylar and the son too.

And Walt :pacspit:. He's had his moments but most often than not I have rooted for his death.

The only likable characters from this whole series have been Gus, Mike and Saul. Now 2 of them are dead. Todd seems pretty cool too. He's just a bout it dude...

jaguar paw

Music Junkie
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Optimistic But I Got Hands Tho
Fun fact of the episode. Mike's granddaughter's safety deposit box number was 603.

603 is area code for the entire state of New Hampshire.

Same place that Walt ends up in the advance preview.

Live Free or Die. :youngsabo:

Also, that bag that Mike left in the trunk makes me think it will be the same one Walt uses when he has to go on the run. I know you peeped the passport. That's probably the identity he takes on. And probably the same money he uses to cop the M60.

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York

Hmm you think that the guys from Phoenix, not too mention the cartel would broken down the process if was that easy, they all had samples and the resources to do it, but it didn't work, AZ guy using food coloring to trick people into thinking they getting the raw, Walt did his homework and told those guys he could do it better, remember from the 1st show, he refined the product over time. He switched the whole process up, and still made the best product, they playing catch up.

2gunsup

Satsui No Hado
Daps
Reppin
Popozudas
Fun fact of the episode. Mike's granddaughter's safety deposit box number was 603.

603 is area code for the entire state of New Hampshire.

Same place that Walt ends up in the advance preview.

Live Free or Die. :youngsabo:

Also, that bag that Mike left in the trunk makes me think it will be the same one Walt uses when he has to go on the run. I know you peeped the passport. That's probably the identity he takes on. And probably the same money he uses to cop the M60.

:ohhh:

Fury616

www.illdust.com
Daps
Reppin
( o Y o )
jesus...I just read up on why Walt chose the Heisenberg alias and how it perfectly fits the show :merchant:

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hmm you think that the guys from Phoenix, not too mention the cartel would broken down the process if was that easy, they all had samples and the resources to do it, but it didn't work, AZ guy using food coloring to trick people into thinking they getting the raw, Walt did his homework and told those guys he could do it better, remember from the 1st show, he refined the product over time. He switched the whole process up, and still made the best product, they playing catch up.

They may have had the samples and resources but not instructions on how to do it.

You can give scientists the ingredients of Coke and they probably wouldn't be able to reconstruct the formula.

Give them the instructions and they can give you Coke.