Breaking Bad Season 5 Official Thread

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
^^^

Everyone that ever put a gun to Walt's head (physically or metaphorically) eventually dies...

Not a good sign for Jessie..

Yup, Walt is smarter than all of them, I could have seen mike flipping as well when caught, dude loves his grand daughter to much.

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
So what's Jesse going to do about Walt not paying him? The way he told Walt, "That's on you" made it seem like he had something in mind to get payback.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So from 1 cook Tod is an expert now? :rudy: He wrote down the steps but does he even know how to follow them to get that 99.1% pure Meth? Jesse at his best got only to 96%.

We don't know what Todd actually knows, plus dude is probably way more connected than Mike's dumb ass realized.

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Gomez.gif

It's a combo of Herman Cain's smile with :ufdup:.

• Dap
Reactions: hex

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Todd is going to have a play in how Walt goes down IMO.

It's just sloppy how quickly he let him in on the cook. Plus Mike told him that his crew were thieves, and would sell information he got from the pest control business to the highest bidder.

:snoop:

MidniteJay

η„‘ζ•΅
Supporter
Daps
This season is picking up but it started kinda weak. And most of yall are lames for really hyping up the say my name scene. It was corny writing. I know Walk is doing this big @ss heel turn but they tryna force this bad guy image at times when they should let it come about. If this was real walt wouldnt be breathing talking wreckless like that to them boys or at the very minimum that guy would not be amicable enough to actually say his name.

I think the mike death scene was so obvious, gave it away when you saw walt focus on the gun in the duffle. I like how they tried to throw you off with him escaping a little bit. They should have done somehting like leave the gun in the duffle but walt take out the bullets, maybe mike and him get in an arugment and mike pull the burner out to realize he got no ammo to really throw the people off.

But we all know this won't end very well for Walt. I feel like he's gonna have a very emsaculating b1tchfying end or death scene similar to how light yagami went out in death note.

Glad I'm not the only one who felt that way about that "say my name" scene. I cringed a bit.

Walt is starting to become Joffrey status to me. There's nothing I like about this dude and now I find myself anticipating his death and if he does die I hope he goes out like a bytch ass Light Yagami like you said.

His ass gets swiss cheesed up but he runs away and collapses up on a staircase where he lays dying and starts to reminisce about good times.

Extra brownie points if Hank gets to hover over him with the :birdman: :ufdup: expression to hit it home.

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
lol it doesn't matter how gully he feels in his heart. Fring and Mike are dead. He has no strength and no leverage in this new game.

His new distributor explained it to him already. That blue meth is only valuable to fiends who want to get a better high. The profit margin is good, but if push comes to shove they'll clap him and sell the garbage meth and still get rich.

He outsmarted Fring only cuz Fring dealt with him on gentelman's terms. These new dudes are not Fring. They understand money but they're not gonna negotiate with Walt too many more times. (unless Vince Gilligan decides to make it that way but that would be trash writing)

And he's still not the boss. He's the cook for a new, less efficient drug cartel. Boss = Muscle and Money. Walt has neither...

Very true. And to be a boss u need people that are 100% loyal and Are willing to die for the cause. Gus had mike; Marlo had Chris ; ect.. The only person Walt had was Jessie; and he blew that. Plus with everything that's happened to him u would think he'd learn how to shoot a gun. He couldnt even kill mike cleanly from point blank range.

Bathing Ape

BAPE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
JPN
Very true. And to be a boss u need people that are 100% loyal and Are willing to die for the cause. Gus had mike; Marlo had Chris ; ect.. The only person Walt had was Jessie; and he blew that. Plus with everything that's happened to him u would think he'd learn how to shoot a gun. He couldnt even kill mike cleanly from point blank range.

Because Walt didn't really wanna kill Mike..

Walt has killed several people before Mike. If he really wanted to kill him, A shot to the head would have done it. That's why Walt realized he made a mistake once he shot him but once again his ego comes into play. Lydia has all of the names.

Darts

Spittin' em
Daps
Mike was absolutely right...Walt did fukk up a good thing with Gus. He could've worked like a typical 9 to 5er and make over 3 milli and die in peace...but he just had to bring Jesse back in the game.

This is why I can't stand Jesse's ungrateful ass...Walt could've let him rot while he worked with Gus and Gale and count his millions instead he tried to put his homie on and now getting shytted on by that punk b*stard. :pacspit:

Tres Leches

Empire Business
Daps
Ya'll think Walt gives Jesse the $5mil Mike left behind ? IMO he won't Walt might've but not Heisenberg :jawalrus:

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Ya'll think Walt gives Jesse the $5mil Mike left behind ? IMO he won't Walt might've but not Heisenberg :jawalrus:

What 5mil?

I believe Mike was paying the legacy costs with that money. DEA has that now.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Mike was absolutely right...Walt did fukk up a good thing with Gus. He could've worked like a typical 9 to 5er and make over 3 milli and die in peace...but he just had to bring Jesse back in the game.

This is why I can't stand Jesse's ungrateful ass...Walt could've let him rot while he worked with Gus and Gale and count his millions instead he tried to put his homie on and now getting shytted on by that punk b*stard. :pacspit:

Yeah, he HAD to bring Jesse back because Jesse's punk ass was threatening to bankrupt Hank and dime Walt out to the DEA.

Even with all that said Walt didn't fukk up anything. Gus was looking to do away with Walt the entire time. Keep in mind Gus told the cartel he'd give them Walt once he finished up his contract.

Mike was just being a crying ass bytch. Like I said earlier if Mike had to blame anybody for the downfall of Gus' empire it was Jesse. Everything Walt did during that situation was for his own survival.

Walt brought in Jesse to keep his junkie ass quiet.

Walt had Gayle killed because Gus was looking to kill Walt and replace him with Gayle (who Walt had been unwittingly training).

Walt had to manipulate Jesse because Jesse turned on Walt just because Mike and Gus gave him a little pat on the back to keep his junkie ass in control.

Walt killed Gus' because Gus made it clear he was going to eventually kill Walt whenever Jesse "Came around"