Breaking Bad Season 5 Official Thread

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Yeah, he HAD to bring Jesse back because Jesse's punk ass was threatening to bankrupt Hank and dime Walt out to the DEA.

Even with all that said Walt didn't fukk up anything. Gus was looking to do away with Walt the entire time. Keep in mind Gus told the cartel he'd give them Walt once he finished up his contract.

Mike was just being a crying ass bytch. Like I said earlier if Mike had to blame anybody for the downfall of Gus' empire it was Jesse. Everything Walt did during that situation was for his own survival.

Walt brought in Jesse to keep his junkie ass quiet.

Walt had Gayle killed because Gus was looking to kill Walt and replace him with Gayle (who Walt had been unwittingly training him).

Walt had to manipulate Jesse because Jesse turned on Walt just because Mike and Gus gave him a little pat on the back to keep his junkie ass in control.

Walt killed Gus' because Gus made it clear he was going to eventually kill Walt whenever Jesse "Came around"

Piff posting.

People act like Gus was just going to let Walt do his thing and they would have been making millions for years. Gus only had so long before he had to do something about Walt (either kill him, let Tuco's cousins kill him, or give him up to the cartel as their cook)... but people seem to forget that.

Walt's loyalty to Jesse is what caused a lot of this shyt, but when Jesse started threatening to end Hank's career and all that Walt made a calculated decision to bring him back to keep a closer eye on him. Saul even told Jesse that going after Hank guns blazing in the legal system wouldn't have been a good look because they would have been probing into his shyt and it would have possibly compromised Walt and Gus' organization.

Black Ball

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Mighty LBC
he's been shot several times before in similar places and hes a lot older than Hank plus i think he was just ready to give up, he didn't want to bother fighting, he's had a long life in the business.

This was the only point I was making. I think the writers wanted to show it as Mike giving up & submitting in the end. Of course he could have pulled the trigger wheter he was successful or not is another thing. But acting like he couldn't squeezed his trigger finger out of mere instinct is absurd to me.

I know Hex gonna argue on the side of the show either way it played out. If they show Mike squeezing of a few desperate rounds and missing Walt, it's not like they gonna argue that it was absurd for Mike to be able to squeeze the trigger with a gutshot.

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
:wtf: how does this show accomplish being predictable and surprising at the same damn time :damn:

Mike leaving money for his granddaughter, Walt seeing the gun... You know it was over for Mike..

When Mike turned his back on Walt and walked to the car... I thought that was it... Nope...

Then Walt runs to the car, im expecting a head shot.... Nope...

THEN the car crashes and you expect him dead.... Nope....

He escapes and in your mind you think "AW HELL, ITS ABOUT TO GO DOWN, MIKE DON'T PLAY!"

Nope, Mike is content and ready to go

His granddaughter is set for life, "fukk it lemme go quietly because Im sure you'll get yours Walt":manny:

They know how to play with their audience

Dap and all that is great, but...the granddaughter doesn't get her money. The DEA seized the assets. :to:

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not to mention that all Walt did was protect his partner and himself.

If Mike wanted to blame anybody for being the catalyst to bringing down Gus' empire it was Jesse. Jesse is the one that was stealing from Gus, Jesse is the one who couldn't leave shyt alone and wanted to play vigilante, Jesse is the one that backed Walt into a corner by siding with Gus.

If Jesse hadn't done the shyt he was doing Walt would have been content to just cook for Gus till his contract was up.

Walt forced Gus to bring Jesse in. Jesse, the one that showed up to the meeting high as fukk. The one that stole from Gus. The one that was about to kill 2 of Gus' people.

Walt was the one that fought to put Jesse in that position to fukk up like that.

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Even with all that said Walt didn't fukk up anything. Gus was looking to do away with Walt the entire time. Keep in mind Gus told the cartel he'd give them Walt once he finished up his contract.

He also told the Cartel that he was going to give them Jesse.

I don't think Gus had any plans on cooperating with the cartel, whether was to give them Walt or Jesse.

• Dap
Reactions: hex

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
You mean the cartel that Gus took out?

Gale worked for Walt at first because Gus saw that Jesse was an undependable junkie.

The second time, Gale came back after Walt killed two of Gus' men. Gale became the replacement in training once Walt killed his people.

Walt was protecting Jesse. The same guy that made Gus hesitate about working with Walt. The same guy that Gus told Walt would be his downfall.

If Walt just kept his head down and cooked, Gus would've taken care of the cartel.
Gus was going to kill Walt anyways.... Outside of the Jesse situation... Gus was always more loyal to Gale, seeing as though he sent Gale to college on his own dime through that scholarship and Walt's brother in law was high ranking DEA officer, there was too much risk with Walt...

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:manny: The creator of the show said early on that he was going to make Walt the bad guy, make us hate him, take away his redeemable qualities. He even says that Walt's turn began when he rejected his former partner's' help back in season 2. At first we saw subtle changes but the shyt is just blatant now with only 9 episodes left in the series. Yet people are still trying to argue that Walt is just being misunderstood and is really a good guy at heart.

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
Anyone else think Todd is way smarter and is gonna memorize that formula and sell it or do something dirty with it?

Smart guy on the low. Don't let the simpleton look fool you.
No i don't he is that smart because if he was why would he a thief in a crew, instead of running the crew. Gale was smarter than him and he had to take notes and still was not 100% up on the formula, but Tod will? :leostare:

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:manny: The creator of the show said early on that he was going to make Walt the bad guy, make us hate him, take away his redeemable qualities. He even says that Walt's turn began when he rejected his former partner's' help. At first we saw subtle changes but the shyt is just blatant now with only 9 episodes left in the series. Yet people are still trying to argue that Walt is just being misunderstood and is really a good guy at heart.

I think most see that Walt is a piece of shyt now. As the show progressed I wanted him to kill Jesse (when he first hooked up with Gus, and then when he threatened that shyt about talking to the DEA with the Hank situation)...

Now I find myself pulling for Hank more than him. :ehh:

Walt telling Jesse to fukk off about his money like that just made me :wow:

This dude is done. It's sad to see how shytty his life is now. His marriage is done, his family is done, his relationship with his partner is through, dude is by himself and his pride is the blame.

I can't believe this dude is teaching Todd of all people his formula
:dwillhuh: