Breaking Bad Season 5 Official Thread

Juliano Soprano

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The show is called Breaking Bad

Not everything has to have the hollywood endings we've been conditioned to digest...

I bet you thought the ending of The Town was cool...

:thumbsdown:

True

As much as I ain't feeling Walt right now, the show is still beyond piff because of the 'Not Hollywood' type shyt going on. Not everything in life ends up fruity.

Plus my theory of what's gonna happen in the end is

Walt's gonna go deeper into this evil shyt, kill more people and become a super villian not give a fukk type character, to the point that no one (audience) likes him.

In the end all his love ones will die or end up in a fukked up situation, but Walt will get away. The thing is, no one will be rooting for him so it wil be a sad ending, even though that would've been a ending we all would've wanted just 2 seasons ago

Bryan Cranston is on his GOAT shyt right now too...still shocking that this was Malcoms pops back in the day, shyt it's shocking that he was that lame chemistry teacher just like 2 years ago :krs:

*AP

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I still think there's a good chance Mike's granddaughter gets that money
Remember the box he put that money in was only a one time thing, it wasn't on the regular list of boxes. The lawyer switched up the number when the lady was opening the boxes, hopefully she doesn't remember that

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bryan Cranston is on his GOAT shyt right now too...still shocking that this was Malcoms pops back in the day, shyt it's shocking that he was that lame chemistry teacher just like 2 years ago :krs:

I'd pay good money to see Walt have an argument with Lois from Malcolm in the middle.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I still think there's a good chance Mike's granddaughter gets that money
Remember the box he put that money in was only a one time thing, it wasn't on the regular list of boxes. The lawyer switched up the number when the lady was opening the boxes, hopefully she doesn't remember that

Yeah, but that Lawyer also turned out to be a piece of shyt snitch.

2gunsup

Satsui No Hado
Daps
Reppin
Popozudas
wjyQ1.jpg

Majestic Pape

The-Coli = W SOHH = L
Daps
I just don't understand why Mike's lawyer didn't realize when the fat bytch wouldn't talk to him that there was clearly something wrong. He should have left the bank at that moment. I've gotta assume he's been in enough criminal situations to know when something's not right, and I'd also assume he'd be an extremely cautious person.

Waka FICO Flamez

Bricksquad Monopoly
Daps
This season is picking up but it started kinda weak. And most of yall are lames for really hyping up the say my name scene. It was corny writing. I know Walk is doing this big @ss heel turn but they tryna force this bad guy image at times when they should let it come about. If this was real walt wouldnt be breathing talking wreckless like that to them boys or at the very minimum that guy would not be amicable enough to actually say his name.

I think the mike death scene was so obvious, gave it away when you saw walt focus on the gun in the duffle. I like how they tried to throw you off with him escaping a little bit. They should have done somehting like leave the gun in the duffle but walt take out the bullets, maybe mike and him get in an arugment and mike pull the burner out to realize he got no ammo to really throw the people off.

But we all know this won't end very well for Walt. I feel like he's gonna have a very emsaculating b1tchfying end or death scene similar to how light yagami went out in death note.

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
Mike is definitely bytch made with his "We had a good thing with Fring" bullshyt but Walt is going too far. It's not just about him building an empire it's about his ego more than anything else....I said it long ago in this thread, but Walt's ego is gonna be his downfall.

It makes for good T.V. but there's no reason to go out of your way to shyt on people like that. Like seriously why is he trying to keep Jesse so close to him.
Every boss has an ego, that why they are the boss, they believe they are right no matter what. Gus was the same way, he tormented Hector, he called Jesse a junkie and used him just like Walt uses him. watch full measures where they are in dessert, he says you would risk everything for a junkie. Jessie is getting off easy here i see, he caused most of the problems and i see some people overlook that. Walt has an ego, just like Trump, Jobs and any other CEO. I think the guys who hate Walt hate his intelligence and drive, when you start a job, you want to be the best at it, any job for that matter and Mike was not on Walt's level. If he was he could have sat down with Walt at the beginning explained how Gus had legacy costs and that they had to be taken care to run a smooth operation. He could have shared his knowledge and gained Walt's respect, he chose to get high handed and talk down to his partner, and play favorites with another one who just a few months ago he wanted to kill. He could have played his role and made money, now he dead and his family broke.

boskey

Top Rankin
Daps
I knew Walt was gonna pull that Rico move as soon as he said he'd bring him the bag. I'm surprised Mike didn't see it.

Lets be reality tho. Walt isn't winning shyt. Gus Fring had the perfect operation. These new dudes look like some cut throat/gorilla pimp organization. Walt is not built for that no matter how much nerd dirt he does. He will be tied up with a gun in his mouth before this is over...

Charlie

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The show is called Breaking Bad

Not everything has to have the hollywood endings we've been conditioned to digest...

I bet you thought the ending of The Town was cool...

:thumbsdown:

So kingpins dont leave money for their kids grandkids ect.
How is that holloywood.

Never seen the town.
They just stringing together chaos and cats is like
:mj:

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
I knew Walt was gonna pull that Rico move as soon as he said he'd bring him the bag. I'm surprised Mike didn't see it.

Lets be reality tho. Walt isn't winning shyt. Gus Fring had the perfect operation. These new dudes look like some cut throat/gorilla pimp organization. Walt is not built for that no matter how much nerd dirt he does. He will be tied up with a gun in his mouth before this is over...

LOL @ these nikkas sayin Walt is not built like that. He broke bad, homies. He WASNT built like that, but now he is. Heisenberg doesn't fukk around. He just took out Mike. You think he's gonna be a hoe now?

OG Talk

Archived
Daps
Reppin
Heaven on Earth
We ain't going to act like Gus was going to kill Walt?

That Jesse was handcuffed till Walt merkes those dudes and saved him?

That mike kept putting a loaded gun to walts head?

That Walts wife cheated on him?

Walt killed Gus before Gus could kill Walt.

^^^

Everyone that ever put a gun to Walt's head (physically or metaphorically) eventually dies...

Not a good sign for Jessie..

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
Rip mike
Didn't rly appreciate his character til the end

Regarding Todd, I think that crew from Arizona gonna find out about him and snatched him up from Walt. Walt then becomes useless and disposable, and they try to take him out. He goes to jesse for help who turns his back on him. Skyler either dies as collateral damage or finds out he's in danger and bounces with the kids, which leaves him in the position of the season opener.
So from 1 cook Tod is an expert now? :rudy: He wrote down the steps but does he even know how to follow them to get that 99.1% pure Meth? Jesse at his best got only to 96%.

boskey

Top Rankin
Daps
LOL @ these nikkas sayin Walt is not built like that. He broke bad, homies. He WASNT built like that, but now he is. Heisenberg doesn't fukk around. He just took out Mike. You think he's gonna be a hoe now?
lol it doesn't matter how gully he feels in his heart. Fring and Mike are dead. He has no strength and no leverage in this new game.

His new distributor explained it to him already. That blue meth is only valuable to fiends who want to get a better high. The profit margin is good, but if push comes to shove they'll clap him and sell the garbage meth and still get rich.

He outsmarted Fring only cuz Fring dealt with him on gentelman's terms. These new dudes are not Fring. They understand money but they're not gonna negotiate with Walt too many more times. (unless Vince Gilligan decides to make it that way but that would be trash writing)

And he's still not the boss. He's the cook for a new, less efficient drug cartel. Boss = Muscle and Money. Walt has neither...