Mike should have called Saul :to:

breakingbad2-16.jpg

:sadbron:

Charlie

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If the lil grandaughter dont get the money thats corny. Like damn can we get one positive thread from the story.

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
Great episode but why yall think Mike's granddaughter is set? The DEA is gonna confiscate all that money. Heisenberg will destroy everything good everybody even thought they had set up.

Yeah man, nikkas acting like the most important scene of the show that led to all of this didn't happen (finding dude in the bank vault)
Mike should have called Saul :to:
Saul the Gawd would have had this shyt done in 30 minutes...

OG Talk

Archived
Daps
Reppin
Heaven on Earth
:rudy:
Eat a dic k
Nigg as act like aint nobody sposed to win.
There are successful criminals. And successful criminal offspring.
Show is getting too doom and gloom.

The show is called Breaking Bad

Not everything has to have the hollywood endings we've been conditioned to digest...

I bet you thought the ending of The Town was cool...

:thumbsdown:

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I do, just Mike is a bytchmade nikka. Sorry if y'all ride for that.

Mike is definitely bytch made with his "We had a good thing with Fring" bullshyt but Walt is going too far. It's not just about him building an empire it's about his ego more than anything else....I said it long ago in this thread, but Walt's ego is gonna be his downfall.

It makes for good T.V. but there's no reason to go out of your way to shyt on people like that. Like seriously why is he trying to keep Jesse so close to him.

Walt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
No, Mike was absolutely right. The reason for shyt going to hell IS because of Walt. shyt would've never turned out this way if Walt had his ego under control and just went along with the program. Gus was only gonna kill Walt after he jeopardized the operation (for Jesse which was unfortunately ignored in that discussion). But Mike is right.....they had a good thing going before Walt. Mike's ego didn't bring him all that heat...Walt's did

Walt is a piece of shyt, there's no argument about that from my end. However, all that "we had a good thing before you fukked it up" shyt Mike was talking is nothing but sour grapes. It's a criminal enterprise, ain't no room for the sentimental shyt. Get over your homie Gus getting blown the fukk up - he underestimated his opponent and paid the price. If we're following the cause and effect law that closely, then Mike should blame himself for all the times he failed to kill Walt. Point is, his goons being in jail isn't something Walt caused, it's just a circumstance of being in business with killers and drugs and shyt. Walt killed someone trying to kill him, that's part and parcel of this criminal shyt. In the here and now, Walt made Mike more money, tipped him off about the DEA, and got his "go bag" for him. I'm sorry, but I'm not about to pretend Wat was supposed to do these things because he fukked Mike's life up. It's criminal business, that kind of code doesn't hold up for me.

Mike was too fukking stubbornly salty about Walt killing Gus and being a general a$$hole to ever give him an ounce of respect or thanks. That's his prerogative, but it was his undoing and just as grave a character flaw as Walt's ego. Just because Walt has become a maniac, let's not pretend Mike is some angel who died to redeem our sins. He's a piece of shyt too, and his own sloppiness and stubborness brought on his death.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Mike lost like a chump

You don't exit the game that easy, only In cuffs or death

Black Hans

Follow Jesus. Be Beautiful
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
John 14:6
*Haven't seen episode yet*

*Reads thread*

Mike dies?!!! :merchant:

That was my favorite character on the show. :damn::to:

RIP to the ultimate goon. :sadbron:

Anyway, I'm pretty neutral when it comes to liking/disliking Walt but why do people act like Walt is this evil dude when he's really no different than Gus was. In fact, I think Gus was a foreshadow of who Walt was going to become. The show even had a couple of references to them "being just alike". Everybody was all :myman: towards Gus, but with Walt everybody's acting like dude is the spawn of Satan. He's doing what needs to be done in order to win in the drug game. :manny: You can't be nice in that shyt and Walt learned that a long time ago. He went from asking Crazy 8 to give him a reason not to kill him to murking people in cold blood. :wow:

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Walt is a piece of shyt, there's no argument about that from my end. However, all that "we had a good thing before you fukked it up" shyt Mike was talking is nothing but sour grapes. It's a criminal enterprise, ain't no room for the sentimental shyt. Get over your homie Gus getting blown the fukk up - he underestimated his opponent and paid the price. If we're following the cause and effect law that closely, then Mike should blame himself for all the times he failed to kill Walt. Point is, his goons being in jail isn't something Walt caused, it's just a circumstance of being in business with killers and drugs and shyt. Walt killed someone trying to kill him, that's part and parcel of this criminal shyt. In the here and now, Walt made Mike more money, tipped him off about the DEA, and got his "go bag" for him. I'm sorry, but I'm not about to pretend Wat was supposed to do these things because he fukked Mike's life up. It's criminal business, that kind of code doesn't hold up for me.

Mike was too fukking stubbornly salty about Walt killing Gus and being a general a$$hole to ever give him an ounce of respect or thanks. That's his prerogative, but it was his undoing and just as grave a character flaw as Walt's ego. Just because Walt has become a maniac, let's not pretend Mike is some angel who died to redeem our sins. He's a piece of shyt too, and his own sloppiness and stubborness brought on his death.

Not to mention that all Walt did was protect his partner and himself.

If Mike wanted to blame anybody for being the catalyst to bringing down Gus' empire it was Jesse. Jesse is the one that was stealing from Gus, Jesse is the one who couldn't leave shyt alone and wanted to play vigilante, Jesse is the one that backed Walt into a corner by siding with Gus.

If Jesse hadn't done the shyt he was doing Walt would have been content to just cook for Gus till his contract was up.