Breaking Bad Season 5 Official Thread

Wise

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Walt feels guilty about Mike's death. I think he will and should leave money for the grand-daughter.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm just now started watching the latest episode...Having read through the thread for fear of spoilers, but :gladbron: @ that first scene with Walt telling the dude "Say my name".

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just finished watching the most recent episode :snoop: @ this fool Walt. No wonder he's alone by the end of the episode, he just going out of his way to do people dirty now.

That fool Landry (can't remember his name on this show) is gonna turn out to be way more connected than originally believed and he gonna take Walt's formula and merk his wife.

Tom

Banned
Daps
Reppin
They see me trolling, they hating.....
Just finished watching the most recent episode :snoop: @ this fool Walt. No wonder he's alone by the end of the episode, he just going out of his way to do people dirty now.

That fool Landry (can't remember his name on this show) is gonna turn out to be way more connected than originally believed and he gonna take Walt's formula and merk his wife.

we're probably gonna find out Landry and Gus were friends and cousins or sum shyt and he's gonna want revenge.

Walt shouldn't have said that shyt :sadbron:

Hard Hitta

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Battle Crack, MI
:wtf:

Do any of you people know anything about anatomy?

Getting shot in the ear ain't shyt. Getting shot in the stomach is one of the most painful and debilitating wounds. The whole scene from when Walt finds him, to when he dies, is around 90 seconds. Seriously, time it.

But he's supposed to be posted up shooting? :childplease:

Fred.

:childplease:

Ok so they can make hank get totally demolished by the twinks... And be able to find a bullet . Put it in a gun and kill one of the twins in oh .... About 90secOnds...

Dude u got good opinions on this show but if people dont agree with your opinion u really try to prove them wrong....

Hard Hitta

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Battle Crack, MI
^^^^^ oh and after gettin shot and wrecked he can get out of the car... Walk 30-40 feet but not hold up a gun?

Really everything ur saying goes out the window with hank doing more than that after being injured to the same extent... In this SHOW....

I just don't see how u don't think it's possible for this goon to raise a gun to Walt... Especially after they showed what hank did vs the twins

DaveyDave

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Australia
^^^^^ oh and after gettin shot and wrecked he can get out of the car... Walk 30-40 feet but not hold up a gun?

Really everything ur saying goes out the window with hank doing more than that after being injured to the same extent... In this SHOW....

I just don't see how u don't think it's possible for this goon to raise a gun to Walt... Especially after they showed what hank did vs the twins
he's been shot several times before in similar places and hes a lot older than Hank plus i think he was just ready to give up, he didn't want to bother fighting, he's had a long life in the business.

labelplant

Wilt Chamberlain
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
ya, hex i agree with a lot of the stuff you say but I do think that scene was just put in to signify that Mike has sort of given up and acknowledged that Walt won.