Breaking Bad Season 5 Official Thread

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Why would Walt do that when he knows The DEA is looking for him? He's going to make it look like a suicide.

He's going to have to do some cleaning up of that crime scene to make it look like a suicide. Prints on the bag, prints on the car, different foot prints in the sand. Walt getting so sloppy :to:

He might just throw Mike in the river.

:manny:

Higher Tech

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gary, Indiana
:wtf: how does this show accomplish being predictable and surprising at the same damn time :damn:

Mike leaving money for his granddaughter, Walt seeing the gun... You know it was over for Mike..

When Mike turned his back on Walt and walked to the car... I thought that was it... Nope...

Then Walt runs to the car, im expecting a head shot.... Nope...

THEN the car crashes and you expect him dead.... Nope....

He escapes and in your mind you think "AW HELL, ITS ABOUT TO GO DOWN, MIKE DON'T PLAY!"

Nope, Mike is content and ready to go

His granddaughter is set for life, "fukk it lemme go quietly because Im sure you'll get yours Walt":manny:

They know how to play with their audience
The exact range of emotions I went through. Damn good writing on this show.

Tom

Banned
Daps
Reppin
They see me trolling, they hating.....
Lots of nikkas is about to get Dangelo'd from the Wire. :birdman:

I got a bad feeling Jesse is gonna do some stupid shyt since he couldn't get that 5 million. He's the only person besides Walt who knows where the methlaeamine (or whatever that liquid shyt is called ) is stored at.

I could see him letting those other dudes know where it is and collecting that 5 million.

u really can't trust no one man, even ur own homies, its tragic but that's life

Tom

Banned
Daps
Reppin
They see me trolling, they hating.....
Why would Walt do that when he knows The DEA is looking for him? He's going to make it look like a suicide.

too much trouble, dissolving would just be a lot easier.

Can't let Jesse or even Tod find out about it. Cause then they'll be looking at Walt suspiciously and scared for their own lifes.

Its something he has to do himself

:wow:

Roger Sterling

Senior Alias
Daps
easkkp.png

Wise

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
First off that was the greatest opening yet to any episode on the show.

And lets give it one time for Mike, he got 5 mill, I'm guessing he left 4 for his grand-daughter.

*moment of silence* *pays respect*

Lol at Saul hating on that lawyer and homie with his pre-paid cells. I've always been on Walt's side but him hiring Todd I was like "damn". You can tell Mike was enjoying the scenery, honestly not many people have the opportunity to die looking at that.

Also, when Walt killed Mike, for the first time he showed that he messed up, and when the feds came in the park for the first time Mike had a little fear. Felt bad for homie there, but shoutout Walt for giving him the call quickly.

Its crazy.

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Regarding this whole, "It's Walt's fault" from Mike's speech thing...

Put it like this, Gus had been planning on replacing Walt. Now we don't know how he was going to do it initially, but here are some things to remember about that situation. After Tuco died. The cartel wanted Walt's ass dead... period.

You mean the cartel that Gus took out?

Gus had Gale working for him... with all the shyt he knew about Walt factored in, he knew that he would have to replace him eventually. Gus was prepping Gale as his replacement

Gale worked for Walt at first because Gus saw that Jesse was an undependable junkie.

The second time, Gale came back after Walt killed two of Gus' men. Gale became the replacement in training once Walt killed his people.

Walt was protecting Jesse when he did that shyt. When he murked the dealers, that's when Gus said, this dude is unpredictable and just escalated the process of him being replaced.

Walt was protecting Jesse. The same guy that made Gus hesitate about working with Walt. The same guy that Gus told Walt would be his downfall.

If Walt just kept his head down and cooked, Gus would've taken care of the cartel.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
You mean the cartel that Gus took out?

Gale worked for Walt at first because Gus saw that Jesse was an undependable junkie.

The second time, Gale came back after Walt killed two of Gus' men. Gale became the replacement in training once Walt killed his people.

Walt was protecting Jesse. The same guy that made Gus hesitate about working with Walt. The same guy that Gus told Walt would be his downfall.

If Walt just kept his head down and cooked, Gus would've taken care of the cartel.
:laugh: @ had Walt just kept his head down and cooked... had he did that Jesse would be dead. And we don't know what would have happened to Walt.

• Dap
Reactions: Tom

Ritzy Sharon

Don't Make Me Pull The Oud Out
Daps
u know this nikka Walt is just gonna dissolve Mike in that acid shyt and pretend like the nikka just bounced with the cash. shyts cray

They still gotta merk them jail nikkas, and I have no idea how they plan on doing that.

edit: nevermind Tod knows nikkas on the inside

:shaq:

no matter how you try, real goons never die, they just retaliate with hate and then they multiply. :pacspit: :pachaha:

TillWeDie

All Star
Daps
I wonder if Jesse survives in the end if he will end up "becoming good" in contrast to Walt's downfall.

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
I was just thinking that, maybe there's a chance, but I don't think so. I hope so. Whatever hexagram says, I'll go with that. Man, fukk Walt. fukk him.

• Dap
Reactions: hex