vPOxw.png

Gomez.gif

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Man, I'm fukking depressed now

why couldn't the series have ended with season 4's finale, shyt was so beautiful

now all we got to look forward to is sadness and destruction

shyt aint fair b

:sadbron:

Walt's spiraling out of control :wow:

nikka told Jesse to fukk off about 5 million, killed Mike on some pride shyt and let Todd write down his technique/formula for his meth

:wtf:

This nikka is fukking up.

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Regarding this whole, "It's Walt's fault" from Mike's speech thing...

Put it like this, Gus had been planning on replacing Walt. Now we don't know how he was going to do it initially, but here are some things to remember about that situation. After Tuco died. The cartel wanted Walt's ass dead... period. Gus also knew that Walt had cancer, AND he knew that his damn brother in law as a DEA agent.

Gus had Gale working for him... with all the shyt he knew about Walt factored in, he knew that he would have to replace him eventually. Gus was prepping Gale as his replacement, and the cartel wanted Gus to give up Walt. And Gus was telling them that he would handle the situation.

So yal implying that shyt was just peaches and that Walt fukked everything up with the operation need to remember all that shyt that was going on. It seamed like Walt was all good before he killed Gus' two dealers for Jesse, but best believe Gus was preparing to run his shyt without Walt.

Mike's speech was his side of how things went. Walt was protecting Jesse when he did that shyt. When he murked the dealers, that's when Gus said, this dude is unpredictable and just escalated the process of him being replaced.

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
:wtf: how does this show accomplish being predictable and surprising at the same damn time :damn:

Mike leaving money for his granddaughter, Walt seeing the gun... You know it was over for Mike..

When Mike turned his back on Walt and walked to the car... I thought that was it... Nope...

Then Walt runs to the car, im expecting a head shot.... Nope...

THEN the car crashes and you expect him dead.... Nope....

He escapes and in your mind you think "AW HELL, ITS ABOUT TO GO DOWN, MIKE DON'T PLAY!"

Nope, Mike is content and ready to go

His granddaughter is set for life, "fukk it lemme go quietly because Im sure you'll get yours Walt":manny:

They know how to play with their audience

Tom

Banned
Daps
Reppin
They see me trolling, they hating.....
Walt always had tunnel vision.

u know this nikka Walt is just gonna dissolve Mike in that acid shyt and pretend like the nikka just bounced with the cash. shyts cray

They still gotta merk them jail nikkas, and I have no idea how they plan on doing that.

edit: nevermind Tod knows nikkas on the inside

:shaq:

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
explain bro. dunno what ur talking about

u know this nikka Walt is just gonna dissolve Mike in that acid shyt and pretend like the nikka just bounced with the cash. shyts cray

They still gotta merk them jail nikkas, and I have no idea how they plan on doing that.

:youngsabo:

The War Report

NewNewYork
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State

Why would Walt do that when he knows The DEA is looking for him? He's going to make it look like a suicide.