Reppin
NULL
This mofukka a a$$hole breh

**Mike about to die***

Walt: :ohhh:I just realized I didn't have to kill you Mike :yeshrug:

What kinda fukk nikka shyt is that :damn:

a$$hole on some Eddie Murphy in Life shyt, This ain't my granddaddy chain :krs:

Another guy who's gonna not understand when shyt actually falls apart :russ:

how do u figure he's killin the game? The game is almost done...for him...and everybody :whew:

shyt's falling apart, Walt is continuing his full heel turn which the creator discussed during Season 2 and people are still going "They're making Walt unlikeable :sadcam:"

Like Jesse said, Walt keeps talking about how there's no more danger, no one else has to get hurt, but people keep getting hurt. Just from a couple episodes ago, a kid got killed, his former security guy is dead, and now he's gonna have to kill people in jail. Who's next? The nine people on the list? Lydia? But there's no more danger right? :childplease: Skylar's just being a bytch right? :heh:

Like hex said, Mike was rightfully pissed because with Gus they had a system. They weren't worried about DEA. They weren't using outside people to sneak them into houses. They had a full lab in a secure place. They didn't have to worry about distribution. They didn't have to pull a fukking train heist to get ingredients. Walt cooked from 9-5 then went home.

The only person Walt has in his corner right now is a loose cannon that shot and killed an 11 year old with no hesitation. A dude that's taking notes on how to make meth the Heisenberg way. A dude that kept evidence in the murder of the kid. A dude that's already flaunted his people in jail.

He's not winning. His right hand man wants nothing to do with him. Jesse realizes Walt is the bad guy now. He now knows why Skylar wants nothing to do with him. The family that at one time was the motivation for his meth cooking is falling apart. He's telling people he killed a drug lord. He killed a man out of frustration only to remember that :snoop: he could've gotten the names from somebody else.

Mike was gone. He had his money. He was going to disappear. He wasn't a loose end. Mike wasn't going to talk if he somehow got caught.

fukk this bytch Skylar

How many people have died since she told Walt that his "there is no more danger" line was bullshyt?

Hasn't the danger increased since she said that?

Hard Hitta

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Battle Crack, MI
All this talk about mike being an old man and just couldn't bust is bs... Dude got his damn ear blew off and acted like it was a paper cut and still stayed quite and in stealth mode. If he got out of his car that fast and made it down to the river b4 walt got to him he coulda moved somewhere where Walt didn't see him and bust at walt.... He knew he was either dead (can't make it to the hospital anyway) or gonna get caught up... He wasn't making it where ever he wanted to go

Hes an OG he accepted he lost... And delt with it.... He knows Walt ain't gonna make it out alive or a free man.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
shyts getting real..
a0yqua.jpg

Yung Yogurt

Culo Season
Daps
Reppin
Team Peakaboo
Lydia is also being slept on imo, I remember Mike saying that she was trouble at least 3 times this season and she tried to get Mike popped to save her ass. bytches = trouble in real life and on TV.

That nikka Todd better stay in his lane though, he look sneaky as fukk... Walt can't be that stupid to teach him the whole recipe right??

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Ah, fukk man. I knew it was coming, but I hate it had to. His little granddaughter. At least she has a Mom and Dad. Walt is going to get everything he had coming. That end scene was very reminiscent of 'Heat', though I doubt Mike had much respect for Walt in the end. Mike went out with some dignity though.

MightyHealthy

said what he said
Daps
Reppin
PUROGANG
Why aint Mike try to let off on Walt? He just accepted that he had lost? That's that TV show type shyt right there. A goon like Mike gonna go out firing that pistol.
It's been pretty obvious that Mike did everything to try to get the W, so I'm gonna give him that W.

Jesse trusted him, and he had the balls to tell him about Walt in his presence, all the way down this path to the end. Mike was trying to secure the loose ends so he could retire, but Walt fukked that up.

He instinctively got away, but he realizes that Walt has fatally wounded him, so in his last act of defiance...he tells Walt to fukk off, and gets his peace.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
All this talk about mike being an old man and just couldn't bust is bs... Dude got his damn ear blew off and acted like it was a paper cut and still stayed quite and in stealth mode. If he got out of his car that fast and made it down to the river b4 walt got to him he coulda moved somewhere where Walt didn't see him and bust at walt.... He knew he was either dead (can't make it to the hospital anyway) or gonna get caught up... He wasn't making it where ever he wanted to go

Hes an OG he accepted he lost... And delt with it.... He knows Walt ain't gonna make it out alive or a free man.

:wtf:

Do any of you people know anything about anatomy?

Getting shot in the ear ain't shyt. Getting shot in the stomach is one of the most painful and debilitating wounds. The whole scene from when Walt finds him, to when he dies, is around 90 seconds. Seriously, time it.

But he's supposed to be posted up shooting? :childplease:

Fred.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
no, and thats the hook...fans are getting to the point where they want to see justice done to walt...they want to see him get whats coming to him, if it happens...

Why do you guys keep arguing about Walt being a villian or not? The writer (Vince Gilligan) specifically said he wants everyone to hate Walt at the end. The Soprano's tried to do that but failed...

I wont hate Walt at all...He did everything for his family...it's walt all the way to the grave!

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
What did Hank see on those photos of Mike while he was being tailed?

I was asking myself the same thing.

I hope the season ends with Hank finally realizing Walt is involved in all of this. I would hate to be in episode 4 of the last season and Hank still chasing the wrong guy.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Damn, son, just damn. :ooh:

shyt's getting crazy! fukk, I hate to see Mike go, but once Walt opened the bag and saw the gun I knew it was coming. And the fact that he fukked up by forgetting Lydia had the names. :to:

I don't want the show to end. :to:

I can't see Walt surviving at the end. Jesse's gonna off him or Todd's gonna play a part in Walt's demise. And once Todd became his new partner I sensed his downfall even more. Walt keeps burning his bridges.