Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
this episode, and the train robbing one are top 5 status

may not be better than season 4

but its not the worst season

the worst is still season 1

This season hasn't been as good as season 4, but I consider season 4 arguably the GOAT TV season ever, right up there with season 4 of "The Wire".

So there's no shame in not being as good as it.

This season I'd put right there with 1-3 of "Breaking Bad", which ever people prefer.

Fred.

J.Pinkman

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Saul will be the key to Heis' downfall.

After all it was Saul, on Heisenberg's orders, who poisoned the little kid to get Jesse back on his side.

It was Saul who helped orchestrate the whole set up with the current meth lab.

It was Saul who made an appearance in front of the police as Mike's lawyer.

The police, or even Jesse, put the pressure on Saul...it's a wrap.
Saul is too clever to even let the Police have anything to put pressure on him with.

Saul won't play a part in how this ends imo.

Walt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Everything was going good until Walt decided to kill 2 of Gus's dealers and hire a junkie to be his lab assistant. Had he done his job and stayed out of matters that don't concern him they'd all still be making good money working for Gus under the DEA's radar. Mike didnt owe Walt shyt.

Walt was looking out for Jesse, ain't about to be mad at that in the context of the show. Mike owed Walt gratitude for the info on the DEA as well as the "go bag." He just doesn't like Walt, period. Walt owes Mike nothing at all, not even respect. He already killed his boss, and Mike has held a gun to his head many times. I don't have a side or a "team" here, just being realistic. No honor among thieves, both of them fukked up plenty of time. I liked Mike's character, sad to see him off the sow, but I feel zero sympathy for him.

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
Explain. It's definitely better than the 1st 2 seasons. You just don't agree with the direction & outcomes.

No fukkin way. I say 1
-3 were damn near perfect. Season 4 was dope too, but now the writers are just going wild with sh1t. Mike's money scheme was sloppy. Then it seems like he had a gat to Walt's dome every ep. How they gonna say no loose ends and Mike start leaving loose ends every wk?:rudy:

This seadon just seems kinda lazy.Not to mention this b1sh Sky:noah:

Show is still entertaining tho

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
Yall know this is the worst season of BB ? :beli:

Like the Sopranos and The Wire, the last season is the worst.

The only reason this could be the worst season is because the show is ending. TV doesn't get much better than BB ya summamabytch :ufdup:

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
That say my name shyt had me SERIOUSLY geeking out

Sitting here like
pinknwild-o.gif

Black Ball

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Mighty LBC
He didn't look like he had the strength left to move, let alone shoot at someone. He's old, he just got shot, and crashed a car. He just wanted to sit there and die in peace.

Fred.

I mean it's not that big of a deal, but if he had enough strength to have the gun in his hand and speak coherently, he had enough energy to let off some rounds. It was just written like a cool TV show scene instead of a realistic human reaction. Why have the gun in his hand at all? I think the writers wanted to show Mike acknowledging Walt had won by submitting while he still had an option.

Black Ball

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Mighty LBC
No fukkin way. I say 1
-3 were damn near perfect. Season 4 was dope too, but now the writers are just going wild with sh1t. Mike's money scheme was sloppy. Then it seems like he had a gat to Walt's dome every ep. How they gonna say no loose ends and Mike start leaving loose ends every wk?:rudy:

This seadon just seems kinda lazy.Not to mention this b1sh Sky:noah:

Show is still entertaining tho

Yes they exchanged the slow realism for a more entertaining unrealistic show. The show is better for it imo.

Walt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Just realized the homie Tim Vocals is singing Walter White themes for this season.

Walt to Mike:

Walt coming out the diner in the first episode of this season:

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Dap
Reactions: hex

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I mean it's not that big of a deal, but if he had enough strength to have the gun in his hand and speak coherently, he had enough energy to let off some rounds. It was just written like a cool TV show scene instead of a realistic human reaction. Why have the gun in his hand at all? I think the writers wanted to show Mike acknowledging Walt had won by submitting while he still had an option.

:wtf:

It takes a bit more energy to raise your arm and aim a weapon than it does to talk. He wasn't even standing in the scene....he was perfectly still, seconds from death, and got out one last sentence. It's not like Walt came out the bushes and Mike was standing there like :steviej::ufdup:

Fred.

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field

lol being guthot and dying at 50+ doesn't work that way, homie.

sounds like you're thinking in TV terms where dudes take 12 rounds and keep firing.

stop nitpicking.

HollywoodP

#LongLive24 #TMC America's Team, Lakeshow, & ASU
Daps
Reppin
The Valley Of The Sun 602🌵480🌵623🌵520
-Walt gave Jesse a long ass speech about nobody else gettin bodied. And What does he do.

-I feel sorry for Jesse...he just wanted to make some money...now he's in so deep. I dont think he ever imagined it getting this far when he first started.

-Todd bout to hit Walt wit the supreme ethereal backstab...Oh its coming. He got the whole recipe...has walts trust...knows where all the methlymine is. He just gone wait til all the loose ends is tied up...or close to it...and his thief history will kick in and he will collect a major win.

-If walt dont do something with Mikes body and the police find it...that DEA dude who took Hank off Mikes surveillance is gonna look like a real dikkhead. He'll already look like an a$$hole because Mike woulda been in cuffs already had not pulled the plug.

-I'm not jumpin off the Walt bandwagon...Yeah he killed one of our favorite characters...for real petty reasons...but lets be real. Mike fukked up a bunch of times. Tried to kill Walt at least 3 times (was gonna wack him the laundromat, the beginning of the season, and after he took the methylmine...am i missing any.) ...kidnapped walt...dropped the ball on the surveillance...dropped the ball on the tributes with the whole bank vault thing...he honestly had it coming.

-Mike was right...had he just played his role they'd all be rich and happy. Now everybodys shyt is falling apart. Walt wanted to get out the game...that helped cause a rift between him and Gus...Now that he killed him...he wants to stay in the game way past its expiration date.

He gotta ...

Last edited by a moderator: